Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2005 Corolla Verso noise while driving and coolant issue

ChilliConn

Hello to everyone here. A couple of questions please and I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

I aquired the car just over a week ago and I do like the car.  It has a lot more bells and whistles than my previous car (2004 Citroen Xsara Picasso), nothing wrong with that but there is a noise/sound that comes from the front of the car when it is under way. It's almost like a low droning kind of sound but it does get more pronounced the higher in speed you go.  The car is still under warranty but I am scared of being fobbed off by the dealership guy.  I have never owned a vehicle with alloy wheels before so could it be tyre roar perhap? 

The second question is with the coolant.  I have a load of blue engine coolant, unmixed at the moment and bought from Halfords.  But I see from looking at posts through Google that you are best putting in the Toyota Red Colant which is available from all good Toyota dealerships.  Is this really the case?

Any help is very much appreciated.  Many thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links