Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Customer Portal

Georgey

Hello everyone,

Wondering if anyone can help me with the new Toyota customer portal we have in Ireland. Not sure if it's the same one the UK or not.

My problem is I can't seem to find where to Download my previous purchases including the the new map upgrade which I purchased through the new site this morning.

Thankfully it was free to me under the three year plan, otherwise I would be even more frustrated! 

When I try to to go to the owners area it directs me to the old portal website but very quickly jumps to the new site and the loop goes on.

Maybe I'm missing something or some part of the site the I'm not seeing. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction of if there's a way to access the old style portal.

Thank you in advance,

G.

Think the format is the same, but the site is limited to owners from that region (ie Ireland).

Hello and welcome G,

I think you are experiencing the same problem I have described accessing map downloads. I see the threads have been grouped so you'll see ,in my posting,its the same absence of the "my purchases" header from the e-store pages on the " My Toyota" website. The good news is that this morning, 22 days after my purchase, I received an email indicating the problem has been fixed . Logging on to the e-store confirms the "my purchases" header and under it my map updates to download.Hopefully it's a global fix and you may be see your maps ,if not contact support.I'm sure they'l be quicker this time!

Hi Neutronstar and Frostyballs,

Thank you for your replys.

This sounds exactly the problem you are describing Neutronstar. "No my purchases tab" in estore as there was on the old website. This was my first time actually using the new site and didn't notice this important tab missing before.

I checked again a few minutes age and it has not re-appeared here on the Irish site at least.

I sent an email yesterday to Toyota and this morning I received a reply to tell me they had referred the issue to their Digital Marketing Department so I will have to wait to see what happens.

Georgey.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links