Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Annual Yaris Meet

Chuck04

Possible locations  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Possible locations

• Wales
    • Birmingham
    • Other... please feel free to make a suggestion

Well people its that time of year, and talking to a number of fellow tocers it has been suggested that a meet should be organised for all yaris peeps.

The current idea is to meet on Saturday 8th of January, gives people time to sort time off work..

However there is still the issue of where we should all meet, due to the split of north to south of yaris owners we have tried to find a place which is fairly central to all owners.

Current suggestions include both Wales and Birmingham..

So who would be interested in a meet, please feel free to suggest a different day or location!!

Charlie

:thumbsup:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• earpl

• Moffmo

• s0cks

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YES YES!!! This is exactly what we need.

I would suggest Wales as its probably got some fun roads that we can cruise along. If is well organized, we can meet - cruise - get food - chat - cruise back - say goodbyes - go home. sommin like that?

I would say Wales as well, better scenery less chav’s and some wicked bendy roads to test the car on :thumbsup:

I would say Wales as well, so some of us irish lads could get the boat across, thats if the strike is over, if its in wales i would make the trip. :thumbsup:

They are hardly central. If it were 2 be central then Alan from Inverness and the person right at the bottom of England (Chuck04?) would meet half way which I would say is around the Newcastle area or a wee bit more southern!

Anyway, if its in Wales I won't make it. Why January? Surely we should wait to spring at least? :thumbsup:

hey its only a suggestion, im mearly putting foward suggestions i have been given by other members and thought i would get the ball rolling, im not saying it has 2 be in wales but i know that it has nice scenery, like i said please feel free to make a suggestion

The issue of jan ryan is because i know a few people would like one soon and there hasnt been one for a while, i havnt personally been to a yaris only meet yet, only a general southern meet.

Therefore the beg of jan gives people enough time 2 sort some time off for the day if needed and chances are poeple at uni or college may not have gone back yet, if they have they probably wont have much work considering its beg of a new term.

The middle of year is always busy with work and what not and around the spring summer time theres loads of events on and poeople are all busy at different times, holidays and what not

am up for this, I say wales, and i say wait till spratty goes for his rally champpionship...

Jan is a no no for me... Januaury is the worst winter month!!!

Therefore the beg of jan gives people enough time 2 sort some time off for the day if needed and chances are poeple at uni or college may not have gone back yet, if they have they probably wont have much work considering its beg of a new term.

Do the uni people in England not have exams in January? I've got 3 in January, the 10th the 13th and the 18th!!! :wacko:

id like it to be in wales, as this was my initial suggestion anyway. nice place to go, great for a few photo shots, pretty central, especially if its kinda north wales ish! but yeh we need to be careful in january, as i do have exams then!!! not ideal for us students!

Oh yea, sorry that didnt occur 2 me, i luckly dont have any exams in jan, hm, ok when would be a good time for people then??

I would try later perhaps March or so. Then spring has begun, exams are low, or perhaps April/Easter time yeh i know its a long wait but would be a good time.

What about a national meet every 3-6mnths and organized local meets for north, east, west and south.... if you know what I mean.

ohh And... wait till chappers comes along and sees this, hell be able to guide us around and the like :thumbsup:

But defo not january guys

ok so theres a few issues with jan, thats fair enough, yea i agree with matt people wouldnt see ev 1 i recon one big meet, get all the current yaris owners to meet each other, have a blast, mayb say around middle of the year then, because not too long after that thell be JAE and it will be nice to know some faces to names for then!!

You muppets. I meant one big meet where we meet everyone. But we also have smaller localized meets more regularly(spellin?).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links