Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

riches

My Cousin is selling his J reg Celica 49k on the clock and hes offered it to me for a grand, shall not be complaining about that!

But i do 350 miles a week and was wondering if someone could tell me how much it is likely to cost to fill up and what mileage i will be getting out of a tank?

Cheers

Neil

Oh its a 2.0 twin cam, sorry thats alli know atm.

Right its a 2000 GT, and ive just been quoted £354 on the insurance which i can handle.

Just needs a new front sidelight as the corner has been chipped but should be able to get one cheap enough down the breakers.

Anything to look out for?

Cambelts on these are they to be replaced before the 70k mark, of are they different on these motors?

Its had a new clutch on 46k, and he travels about a mile total and that s to work & back a day.

And with me doing 350 a week just wanted to know aht i should keep an eye out for.

Cheers

Hiya and good job on getting a celica :thumbsup:

Cambelt should be ok now up to 120k. But if you want peace of mind just get a new one ..pretty cheap to do really in comparison to it going bang!!

Im sure some people on here know where to go for cheap belts so theyll appear soon.

Anyway enjoy the motor mate cos they are amazing cars :group-cuddles:

Oh and dont worry about any other things on the car it should run fine

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links