Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport Vs Polo Gti 1.6 2001model

admanirv

I like the old Colt, but Im waiting for the new one, which is only a month away!

3 Doors, Turboed lump. Wanna see the price and do a quick insurance quote. Then its decision time, TS or Colt Turbo.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crisis

• admanirv

• tim220171

• Ryan1985

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see. I know the car will be more, but I can take out finance. If I get the Yaris, i will write the cheque!

• 2 months later...

I know its taken long for me to see this topic but i just had to post this comment that i think the polo gti is unfortuantely faster. Imgaine i have a Yaris T sport with induction and exhaust and my wife dirves a polo gti with the same mods and she litterly leaves me 4 dust :ffs: lol. I use to beat her when she had 17's but now i got the 17's and she got 16's so now she does leave me. But i still love the Yaris. Its a much better ride and cornering is top with the yaris. German cars cant compete with japanese cos they more luxary therefore carry more weight. Now me lookin for a turbo conversion. Need to know the engine code so i can order a yaris turbo engine with ecu. Let me know if anyone knows the engine code 4 yaris turbo.

I know its taken long for me to see this topic but i just had to post this comment that i think the polo gti is unfortuantely faster. Imgaine i have a Yaris T sport with induction and exhaust and my wife dirves a polo gti with the same mods and she litterly leaves me 4 dust  :ffs: lol. I use to beat her when she had 17's but now i got the 17's and she got 16's so now she does leave me. But i still love the Yaris. Its a much better ride and cornering is top with the yaris. German cars cant compete with japanese cos they more luxary therefore carry more weight. Now me lookin for a turbo conversion. Need to know the engine code so i can order a yaris turbo engine with ecu. Let me know if anyone knows the engine code 4 yaris turbo.

Just to confirm this i had ago at my mates polo gti, it was bog standard all i had was an airfilter with cold air field. i just kept up with it, so it aint much faster

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links