Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alone Again - Well Probably :( :(

mark_n

Why is it my love life always seems to go wrong. Me and girlfriend are on the virge of splitting up. Going to meet her tomorrow to see what we can sort out. But what hurts more is that she was seeing someone else. I am just broken hearted again. Sorry to have to post this I just need to get it off my chest.

Mark.

I'm really sorry to hear about this Mark.... :group-cuddles:

If she is cheating on you, well I'm sure you can do better hun, there are plenty of girls out there who wont cheat!

Saying that, a leopard can change its spots and if you both feel you can make a go of it, then do so, but you both have to want it 100%.

Oh no sorry to hear that :( I don't agree with cheating, never have and never will..I've seen the harm it's done to other couples and it's horrible.

Thanks for the replys. I just feel so down about it. I am scared on not being able to move on. i don't find it easy to meet other people I am just very shy at meeting new people.

Mark

I'm shy too, I'm really quiet until I get to know people. If you don't look for love then it tends to appear aswell...were you with her long? Some time on your own might be a blessing after this too :)

women are !Removed!..in the majority........................................................................................................................................................................waiting for flaming

Guest rev3turbo

i think i can agree Lord Sir Ed,

remember i sided with you ......................................................... protect me from the flaming please!!

i think i can agree Lord Sir Ed,

remember i sided with you ......................................................... protect me from the flaming please!!

14_6_1.gif :P :lol:

You will move on when the time is right, but there's no point staying with someone unless you both want it, else it'll never work.

Believe it or not, I'm shy as well, so I know how it feels, but things happen for a reason and one day, when you least expect it, something lovely will happen and you'll meet someone who'll truly take your breath away and you'll just know....

Until that day, enjoy life, dont let anyone get you down or believe its not worth living, because it really is!

Sometimes forcing something, just isnt going to work, you have to sit back take stock of your situation and see what is best for you, let things happen 'just because' rather than cause you want them to, need them too.... time is a good thing, giving a situation time to mature, or time to heal is good..

I hope you got the best outcome today for you... whatever that was...good luck with the future hon :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about this Mark. Hope all goes well. I agree with what they said ^^^. Especially time being a healer in these situations. It never seems as if it will be, but it always is.

Tony

women are !Removed!..in the majority........................................................................................................................................................................waiting for flaming

Head F**kers Head F**kers Head F**kers Head F**kers Head F**kers the lot of em!!!

*Puts on flame resistance suit on

FLAME ME FLAME ME!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Breaking up is never easy although can be easier to do it sooner rather than later...

I tried agina and again with an ex a couple of years ago and it never works...

If she's slept with someone else then it defo isn't worth it, If she doesn't have enough respect to end things before sleeping around walk away...

Don't understand anyone who can sleep with someone else while in a relationship !!

Me neither Ryan.... I just couldnt do it.... faithful til the bitter end! :lol: Even if I really liked the other person and I had the opportunity, I still wouldnt do it - the guilt would send me mad!

Mark - I do hope things are going well for you today, but by god sweetheart you need to really think what you're doing and you need to do whats best for you - and if thats not her, well so be it - and go out there and find someone who is! :thumbsup:

Mark, look on the bright side, at least your not 31, single, in a crap paid job and last person you thought you stood a superb chance with ended up using you for s*x.....

Ho hum :D

Keep smiling, it ain't all bad :D

Mark, look on the bright side, at least your not 31, single, in a crap paid job and last person you thought you stood a superb chance with ended up using you for sex.....

Ho hum :D

Keep smiling, it ain't all bad :D

As I said to Mark.... plenty more fish in the sea.... :thumbsup:

And anyway, dont talk as if your past your prime, life begins at 30! :thumbsup: :D

If she's slept with someone else then it defo isn't worth it, If she doesn't have enough respect to end things before sleeping around walk away...

Don't understand anyone who can sleep with someone else while in a relationship !!

I agree, I don't understand it either but I have never been anywhere near that situation anyway. I wouldn't do it to someone so they shouldn't do it to me is what I say :).

How did it go today Mark? (whenever you read this)

Head F**kers Head F**kers Head F**kers Head F**kers Head F**kers the lot of em!!!

*Puts on flame resistance suit on

FLAME ME FLAME ME!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Gets out the flame thrower :P....

Nah.. s'not just women Matt... can happen both ways :P

as has been said before if shes cheating your better off out of it (talking from experiance)

When something similar happened to me i was devistated and tried to get back with her and we did get back but i found i couldnt trust her and i found myself checking her mobile phone and basicly driving myself insane.

so in the end i left her and i felt like poo again and alone and i went out looking for a girlfriend but to no avial and then i gave up looking and went with my mates for a good time and meet and nice young lady we got on well and the rest is history as i married her and im having the time of my life and im really happy.

Basicly you may fell down in the dumps at the moment but it will pass and you wont be alone as someone will find you when your least expecting it.

all the best :thumbsup:

Good Luck :thumbsup: For Tomorrow Im Sure Everything Will Work Out For The Best

Rachtubbyturbo

cheating = not worth it

Plenty more fish in the sea dude and chances are you'll catch something better anyway :thumbsup:

Hello, thanks for the replys and advice.

Things went alright, got talking about the relationship. Got a few things sorted out. We are going to see how things go over the next few weeks and just see how we feel.

Thanks

Mark

I agree, I don't understand it either but I have never been anywhere near that situation anyway.  I wouldn't do it to someone so they shouldn't do it to me is what I say :).

How did it go today Mark? (whenever you read this)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links