Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lots Of Toyotas In Cyprus

Fidgits

Over in Cyprus there were loads of toyotas... including quite a few nice classics in good condition!

It seemed the yaris was king, though, and one kept trying to sneak into pictures..

gallery_2415_277_1136390838.jpg

Theres a lot of modified cars over there as well, all of which seem to drive up the promenade every night, racing for 10 feet before rejoining the traffic jam infront of them...

I only managed to snap one of them though... but it was an interesting colour...

gallery_2415_277_1136390768.jpg

And, its an auto...

gallery_2415_277_1136390797.jpg

Come to Reading mate .. you get hatches (not even hot ones) ragging up the IDR every damn Sunday.

I do like hotter countries as the classics seem to stay alive longer. Last time I was in Oz it was great seeing all the old chevvies and '70s Comadores and Falcons street racing ..

I noticed that when I was in Cyprus... Vitz's everywhere! Some had big handles on the boot (like the ones to help old ladies off the loo)... almost as if you could pick them up by a carry handle. Sweet. :lol:

EDIT: I've just seen that the mint green one has what appears to be... Boost guages! Wonder what it's hiding under the bonnet?

I noticed that when I was in Cyprus... Vitz's everywhere! Some had big handles on the boot (like the ones to help old ladies off the loo)... almost as if you could pick them up by a carry handle. Sweet. :lol:

EDIT: I've just seen that the mint green one has what appears to be... Boost guages! Wonder what it's hiding under the bonnet?

cant be too impressive, its an auto

Dude when were you over here?

Should have said something

I spent xmas over there - was doing the family thing, otherwise i would've given you a shout.

Ah a nice bit of Christmas Sunshine? Lucky you ;)

Seen a Yaris similar colour to that in Belgium and it's not bad at all :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links