Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Poll

Yaris SR Kid

Where would you all like to meet?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Meeting Areas!

• Milton Keynes
    • Donnington
    • Heathrow Area

Milton Keynes seems the nearest 2 me,, even if it is 2hrs away, at least it'll get me out of norfolk!! :boat:

was there some mention of sunday 18th feb??

vicky

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaris SR Kid

• Woody27

• Gnome

• Red Yaris 54

Sounds posh doesnt it :P

No, it's a cesspool, and whoever designed the place should've been shot!

Still, it's got a McDonalds, so not all bad...

Could I suggest this place to meet and eat.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/bucks/pub/tawn...iltonkeynes.htm

Reasonable sized car park, good value food and used by some car clubs :thumbsup:

Just take a look at the online menus :drool:

I see it has a play area for the kids ;)

Just say when and where and I'll be there :thumbsup: !

vickyvulture - just been to Norfolk for the weekend, dam car is filthy of mud and sand :rolleyes:

Nice place, quality roads :yes: !

Looks nice just dont have the burgers at hungry horse not good at all!

Looks nice just dont have the burgers at hungry horse not good at all!

No burgers?!?! :eek:

I'm off to McDonalds!!!!

Lol they have them but they dont taste like beef if you no what i mean!

Sounds reasonable :thumbsup: Could always go bowling or arcade or anything else after if peeps fancy it! Girlies could even do a bit of shopping :P

Very funny :huh: It quite a good shopping centre but lots of walking up and down! Also there loadsa things to do around afterwards if some decide to stick around after the meal?

O yeah, Got that number for the spraying place yet? :P

He said spoiler £50 and wingmirros £35 but with the wing mirrors, car will have to be left as there is spring inside wingmirrors which he wont be able to do up again so will have to spray on car!

just do wing mirrors yourself dude alot easier and cheaper!

Adam so £50 and i aint gota stay there just gota leave paint code or something? If that the case makes it much easier as aint gota get lifts off mates unreliable cars :P (PM/E-mail/text me so we/I don't spam up this thread!)

Is it a confirmed 18th of Feb then? That way peeps can start booking that day in their diary! I'm 18 on 16th of Feb but should have recovered by then :P Prob gona be in MK Fri nite anyway so sure i'll manage to get back there for sunday! Doubt i have more fitted to car by then but might do....fingers crossed :P

Booking? Get a proper job you slackers!!!!

Then you won't have to work weekends (unless you're getting screwed over)...

18th is good for me. got a pass plus course the day before!!!6hours straight!!!!great fun but should bring my insurance down

18th is good for me. got a pass plus course the day before!!!6hours straight!!!!great fun but should bring my insurance down

Unfortunately mate . . dont think it will! unless you have arranged it with your insurers. I did mine just b4 xmas. My insurers said that pass plus would not bring my insurance down if i did it AFTER i had taken out a policy with them. As it happened, I had just taken my pass plus course when i took the policy out. I told them that i had only just done the course and that i did not yet have the certificate. They gave me 14 days to get a copy of the certificate through to them (in fact, they were very nice, and alowed me to fax a copy to them on the day of the deadline!)

The said that pass plus was there to give you extra experience on the road. Once you have taken out a policy without pass plus, and you do the course at a later date, it will not impact upon your insurance.

Having said this, you may have arranged an agreement with your insurers. . .

Any ways. I did the course, and I was really pleased i did. I have never driven in ice b4, and was lucky that i got that sort of weather on the day.

Good luck mate :thumbsup:

Vicky

lol MK all the way then!

Last year i was with norich union and 3 months after taking policy out i did pass plus and they gave me like 75% of what i should have got off with pass plus as 25% of the time had already gone!

Very good of them but they were charging me loads anyway lol

i'm definitely up for it then.. :) theres another pub at caldecotte lake with nice views and a big(ish) car park, and it is used for some japanese car meet before. feb 18th sounds good, is this confirmed?

Ray :)

Is this the one you meen Ray?

http://www.pub-explorer.com/bucks/pub/cald...scaldecotte.htm

NOTE: the two for £10 meals are NOT available on Sundays

I am not 100% sure but I think that the VW owners club meets there on the third Sunday of each month.........................we would not want to clash with them ;)

Is it to be the 18th Feb then......................and which location?

Im up for nice views! All teenagers arent yobs ya no :P

Dont think anything is confirmed yet!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links