Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

North West Meet

Jamie-LOC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamie-LOC

• Pompey Gaz

• Norfolk n Chance

• Toymota_Em

Are there any more updates or any more interest from this club?

We're upto 60 vehicles so far :) and space is beginning to diminish possibly, but will double check :D

Also, for your information, it looks like Banzai will be in attendance, still to be confirmed, but judging from the discussions I've had with the Editor, Joe, it's looking likely :)

Many thanks,

Jamie

Looks like being a good meet!

Count me in! :thumbsup:

All updated so far, thanks for everyone's interest. Will be great meeting you and having you along for the day.

Keep your eye on the link in the first post for updates etc.... 76 vehicles so far and counting :)

Regards,

Jamie

I want to come but have a wedding on the 20th, so here is the hat I would have worn! :wacko:

fishhat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everyone,

Just thought I would stop by to see if there is any more interest or developments from this club? Space is diminishing so would need to know asap.

If I could have an up-to-date list of TOC attendees that would be great thanks :)

Hope all is well.....

Thanks,

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everyone,

I require your final list of attendees please. All places for this event have now been allocated and invitations have now closed. I will however accept any requests for attendance for those that have said "maybe" but will need to know ASAP, for ground allocation purposes. We will be integrating TOC with LOC on the stand.

The Japan North event is taking place on Sunday 19th August at Haigh Hall in Wigan for which everyone is welcome, free of charge.

Best regards,

Jamie

Come on "Toccers"! Let's get the list started!!

1. Norfolk n Chance (Gaz)

Get your names on the list folks!

:thumbsup:

No excuses!!

Get your name down!!

Well, as i'm the only person on the list so far i'd say not!! :D

Jamie, how many you expecting from TOC?

Well that's 2 for the list then!! :lol:

Come on peeps! Who else is coming?!!!

Any chance of some clarification please Jamie?

You say "All places for this event have now been allocated and invitations have now closed. I will however accept any requests for attendance for those that have said "maybe" but will need to know ASAP, for ground allocation purposes." but then "The Japan North event is taking place on Sunday 19th August at Haigh Hall in Wigan for which everyone is welcome, free of charge."

Does that mean everybody can turn up but in order to park with the club or something you've got to have had your name down? I just can't quite tell what you mean.

Thanks

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Kevin,

If you wish to participate in the event, there is still room for members of TOC. The event is FREE for everyone, apart from Traders etc.

Entry is free for the public - there is a car park where you are able to park, however I think there is a small fee there.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi there everyone,

Just thought I would make you aware of the raffle prizes - they are pretty impressive:

Tickets are only £1.00 each and a book of 5 for £5.00 :)

There is no limit on how many you can purchase. I'm already receiving email requests for tickets!

Hope you all have a great day,

See you Sunday,

Jamie

Hi there all,

When you make your way to the show tomorrow, please be aware that there are a few other shows on called Haigh Show, around the area that we are having ours.

Please look for the Japan North Logo below:

JapanNorthLogo.png

If you do not see this, then the sign you have seen is not for the car show.

Also, Haigh Hall have a Sunday Carvery, which is on until 4pm tomorrow, so you could always book onto that tomorrow for some tea before leaving if you wished.

All the best and I look forward to meeting you...

Best regards,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links