Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blizzard!

JappyBeast

Sorry to be the barer of bad news mate, but the forecasters reckon that london and the east will get 4 to 6 inches of snow through the night & tomorrow,

Oh heck.... now for me that is indeed bad news :o

Hi steve

I think you should take a look outside right now, because we have what looks like a blizard outside our front door..... your not too far from me, is it the same there ?

Yes mate it was the same until a few minutes ago.... seems like, as WWD mentioned, we shall be waking up to something interesting in the morning :(

I don't know if you have to use your car tomorrow but if so please be careful, the same goes for everyone else on here :thumbsup:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

• balli hi

• Bizarra

Sorry to be the barer of bad news mate, but the forecasters reckon that london and the east will get 4 to 6 inches of snow through the night & tomorrow,

Hi steve

I think you should take a look outside right now, because we have what looks like a blizard outside our front door..... your not too far from me, is it the same there ?

Yes mate it was the same until a few minutes ago.... seems like, as WWD mentioned, we shall be waking up to something interesting in the morning :(

I don't know if you have to use your car tomorrow but if so please be careful, the same goes for everyone else on here :thumbsup:

There will be some money to be made by enterprising 4WD owners , pulling lesser mortals out of snowdrifts eh steve??......................If you get my drift?? :P ;) :lol:

Hi steve

Yeh, i have to do the school run, but i doubt that many schools will be open tomorrow, I'll be tuning in to " Time Fm " in the morning as they normally report on which schools are open and which are not in tmes like these.

If my sons school turns out to be closed, i think i'll be certain to be dragged outside to build a snowman LOL .

Yeh, i have to do the school run, but i doubt that many schools will be open tomorrow, I'll be tuning in to " Time Fm " in the morning as they normally report on which schools are open and which are not in tmes like these.

If my sons school turns out to be closed, i think i'll be certain to be dragged outside to build a snowman LOL .

I've got a 16 mile commute from here to Romford, but I've decided the Yaris will stay in its current place, the MR2 is in her garage and I will attempt to get to work another way....which shall be 'interesting' as in the year and a half I've worked there I've always driven! :lol:

There will be some money to be made by enterprising 4WD owners , pulling lesser mortals out of snowdrifts eh steve??......................If you get my drift?? :P ;) :lol:

I do indeed Steve I do indeed ;)

I have my trusty tow strap in my car and might go out touting for work :lol:

It's getting there!!

snow.jpg

Did you park your car blind folded :bag:

hehehe!! It's not parked it's abandoned. :lol:

Sorry Mr Beast. ;)

It's getting there!!

snow.jpg

Did you park your car blind folded :bag:

hehehe!! It's not parked it's abandoned. :lol:

Sorry Mr Beast. ;)

It's nice and snug out of the way, we are constantly swapping cars on the drive so its out of the way there!!!!! (almost in the bushes)

AND...

It is a rare Sponge Bob still with tags so will be worth alot in a few years!!! Amongst others I also have a boxed, unopened Futurama Bender, they go for £30 at the mo on eBay!!

hey bizarra were actually gonna see some snow tonight!! :D hopefully...

Hi, Molly, You are right. I stayed up to watch Super Bowl & have just looked out the front door :eek:

It is starting, small flakes @ the moment, but cold enough for it to stick :lol:

It is ages since we've seen any in these parts :D

Let it snow let it snow.......

Well morning rush hour has turned into morning nightmare...M25 blocked, M11 Blocked, A12 Blocked North Circular grid locked...Jacked Knifed lorries every where... Roads closed or very treacherous... even though I have a 4x4 I aint going out no where... country lanes near me are all very icy and have about foot half of snow....Not even the my daughters school mini bus would get down here.... :unsure:

So working at home today and probably building snow men and other snow shaped objects in the garden....

3" of snow here and as its a cul-de-sac, no gritters.....and no cars!!

Off out shortly with the number1, together with a 5 ton tow sling - guess the main roads won't be too bad tho. Can hear the traffic on the M74 so thats running ok.

1 hour to do 1.5 miles. - I gave up and came home

Moral of story - don't bother especially if your daily driver is lowered.

Some nice photos of the Essex country side

The lane outside my cottage

DSCF1786.jpg

DSCF1788.jpg

DSCF1787.jpg

DSCF1789.jpg

DSCF1784.jpg

All if not most schools closed, roads terrible, me staying at home all nice warm.....

Right got the materials to build a big snow man and have a snow ball fight as well....Just gonna take a handful of snow and wake the wife up :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCF1785-1.jpg

Photo0189.jpg

Main A24 you can just see the speed as indicated by my Road Pilot sat there for 20 minutes.

Photo0191.jpg

Back home again, Agro's wheel archs are full of snow.

Snowing here again - still not as bad as down in that other country :P

No snow for us (yet - fingers crossed it will arrive tomorrow)

I'm looking out of my office window and there's nothing but blue sky. Not a breathe of wind but bitterly cold.

Damn living on the west coast!!

nosnowcopy.jpg

On the down side I was due to pick up and change my air filter today but no deliveries for us :rolleyes: .

DSC00375.jpg

Front Garden

DSC00378.jpg

Rear Garden

DSC00377.jpg

Mostly I am trying the Aygo White :D

DSC00376.jpg

Can you see what it is yet ?

DSC00379.jpg

Even Bunny had two foot of snow

M3inSnow.JPG

Not tooo bad for us... Local country lanes/my drive are ungritted but both cars managed fine... I had to turn of my stability control as the brakes were going mad dabbing various wheels around the car trying to keep it straight! I resorted to good old-fashioned supra style opposite lock ;)

I then nearly got stuck parking at work, on nearly flat tarmac lol

Not sure if either of us will make it back home though... My drive is steep and Milly has parked her MR2 at the bottom of a steep hill she slithered down to work lol.

DSC00379.jpg

Did you dilute bunnies water bottle with a little anti-freeze... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DSC00379.jpg

Did you dilute bunnies water bottle with a little anti-freeze... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No its just for show, she can suck on the ice if she is thirsy :lol:

Seriously I have given her tempid water eat hour since six this morning, but don't get the idea that I spoil her........

Still snowing here, this was this morning:

100_2810.jpg

The outlook is white (didnt drive anywhere except moving the car nearer to the house)

100_2822.jpg

It's still falling too.

DSC_0205.jpg

attempted commute this morning..normally 1 hour..was back home again after four, gave up. Decided to work from home...and whilst working from home....

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Shame it was too dangerous to speed :D

DSC_0247.jpg

You have a very big garden :P

:lol2:

Thats only the top left erm eigth...check out the some more of it my own private bandstand!!, I wont post pic of the castle I live in tho, dont like to be to smug..credit crunch and all :P

DSC_0227.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links