Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Pet

GIDDLEPIN

Bless is it a daschund or however you spell it?

Yes its my Dachshund called Dachsh (Dash) but it isn't that ;)

Look on the left of the monitor :yes:

No idea how it got there but I rescued it and put it on a plant in the room, when I left it, it was busy munching on a leaf.....Need a name for it nowBeastie.jpg

No idea how it got there but I rescued it and put it on a plant in the room, when I left it, it was busy munching on a leaf.....Need a name for it nowBeastie.jpg

Thats what my wife would have done , quite literally she would'nt hurt a fly , personally i'd have squished it in a millisecond , anything caught munching my plants is instantly exterminated :gunsmilie::lol: .....now where did i put my slug pellets :spiteful:

As for naming it , why dont you call it Heimlich , which is the name given to the caterpillar with the german accent in the film " A BUGS LIFE " :thumbsup:

Thats what my wife would have done , quite literally she would'nt hurt a fly , personally i'd have squished it in a millisecond , anything caught munching my plants is instantly exterminated :gunsmilie::lol: .....now where did i put my slug pellets :spiteful:

As for naming it , why dont you call it Heimlich , which is the name given to the caterpillar with the german accent in the film " A BUGS LIFE " :thumbsup:

I'm the same as your wife :thumbsup: There must be a bit of a Hindu in us :lol: That said, I'm a Hypocrite, being a confirmed carnivore :eat:

invisible man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................................runs for door............................................wasn't me honestly.......oh OK maybe I left the door open................. :unsure:

Aww has he left home already?

No :nono: SHE is laying a million eggs in a dark corner :fear: or gone off to form a chrysalis in a similar place :rolleyes:

No :nono: SHE is laying a million eggs in a dark corner :fear: or gone off to form a chrysalis in a similar place :rolleyes:

Not going to dust or vacuum in there for ages now.............................................just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Not going to dust or vacuum in there for ages now.............................................just in case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

You trying to tell us you actually dust and hoover in there anyway?? HAHA

just kidding ;)

OR, just maybe :lol2: as she was 1st seen climbing Les's computer, she is some sort of relation to a worm, has enjoyed her snack & gone back to finish her task, i.e., infect Les's computer :unsure::ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links