Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Extended Warranty Not Worth The Paper Its Printed On?

PeteDean

Would the few minor annoyances add up to £1,200?

£50 a month vs £80 an hour ..................soon adds up.

well chaps

to me personally i would rather pay that £50 a month,and have it covered than be facing a £80 per hour bill if say anthing complex packed up on me,if rav was in workshop for 2-3 days being worked on at maybe 8 hours labour per day for some bizzare reason....ooouuucchh.

i know of a self employed plumber customer of mine that owns a '52' reg toyota panel van,he needed his engine taken out for a problem,took local dealership 2-3 weeks to resolve it.....scary.

cant remember what was wrong with it exactly,but i seem to remember it almost permantly chucked out white smoke on a d4d,and no he didnt fill it with wrong fuel,i am sure he ended up having it all paid for by mr t..after quite a legal battle.

i think we all hear of horror stories here and there,im just glad mines covered (until october)

i will even enquire nearer the time about extended it further,if available,but im sure it says until a max of 7 years old or 100'000 miles

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links