Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'paper' Brochures?

Dave5118

I received the 'electronic' brochure a few weeks ago, but have still to receive the 'paper' version. Was just wondering if anybody else has received the 'paper' version yet?

Dave.

I received the 'electronic' brochure a few weeks ago, but have still to receive the 'paper' version. Was just wondering if anybody else has received the 'paper' version yet?

Dave.

No, I was surprised not to receive one as I did request it.

Picked one up at my local dealer on Saturday though :D

I wandered into my local dealer this morning expecting to be surrounded by eager salespeople, but after walking three times around the showroom and drooling over a gleaming white new Prius, I just picked the brochure from the display and left.

I wandered into my local dealer this morning expecting to be surrounded by eager salespeople, but after walking three times around the showroom and drooling over a gleaming white new Prius, I just picked the brochure from the display and left.

Know exactly how you felt. I had a simular experience myself - ended up visiting three dealership before I found one that wanted to take my money.

Dave.

Cheers Steppy, not just us then :rolleyes:

Dave.

After my test drive on Saturday, regretablly I will not be going ahead with a New Prius.

Dave.

After my test drive on Saturday, regretablly I will not be going ahead with a New Prius.

Hi Stepppy,

Why did you decide not to buy the new Prius, did it not come up to your expectations ? :(

Rgards,

Dave.

Hi Stepppy,

Why did you decide not to buy the new Prius, did it not come up to your expectations ? :(

Rgards,

Dave.

I was really looking forward to driving the Prius again after I enjoyed it so much at the Longcross event, but unfortunately I came away very disappointed - gutted to be honest as I had set my heart on it.

I don't want to upset anyone who already has theirs or is picking one up, but I was shocked at the number of rattles & creaks the car had. No sooner had I driven off the forecourt the centre console was rattling so bad I had to stop to see if something was loose inside the cubby, but there wasn't. There were also numerous rattles coming from the back and from the passenger side of the dash near the small window. The car felt very lightweight and the ride was much firmer than I remembered at Longcross and not something I could live with.

We had the car booked for a 2 hour test drive and the physical hybrid system was amazing and I got an average of 62.9mpg when we took it back just over an hour later. The fact that the car had only covered 1400 miles and had as many rattles as it did has made me stop going ahead with the purchase. Getting back into my car afterwards really made me realise that I made the right decision. It felt so solid and heavy and is still as rattle free as the day I bought it.

My very best wishes to all of you new Prius owners and I wish you many miles of happy motoring :)

I was really looking forward to driving the Prius again after I enjoyed it so much at the Longcross event, but unfortunately I came away very disappointed - gutted to be honest as I had set my heart on it.

I don't want to upset anyone who already has theirs or is picking one up, but I was shocked at the number of rattles & creaks the car had. No sooner had I driven off the forecourt the centre console was rattling so bad I had to stop to see if something was loose inside the cubby, but there wasn't. There were also numerous rattles coming from the back and from the passenger side of the dash near the small window. The car felt very lightweight and the ride was much firmer than I remembered at Longcross and not something I could live with.

We had the car booked for a 2 hour test drive and the physical hybrid system was amazing and I got an average of 62.9mpg when we took it back just over an hour later. The fact that the car had only covered 1400 miles and had as many rattles as it did has made me stop going ahead with the purchase. Getting back into my car afterwards really made me realise that I made the right decision. It felt so solid and heavy and is still as rattle free as the day I bought it.

My very best wishes to all of you new Prius owners and I wish you many miles of happy motoring :)

I've had my car about 5 days now, done approx 300 miles. I have no rattles or creaks in mine at all.

The ride on the 17" wheels is very sensitive to tyre pressures. I notice it over speed bumps in London, sometimes it's quite bumpy. I will check out my pressures and lower them if they are above spec.

Sorry you had such a bad experience.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links