Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello All!

Lil'G!

As topic title states I have just bought a P reg Glanza V for the my "better half" there's a long story behind it all so i'll try to shorten it! ;) I myself have had a few imported Jap cars and am currently driving a white R reg Legacy GT-B Limited I'm an Old'skool Ford fan at heart and have owned my 78 Mexico since 1992 (longer story and loads to list) as you can tell I'm no spring chicken so all these turbos and boost pipes and sensors are a bit head scratchy for this old dog but I'm starting to get the hang of it I bought the Leggy as a family estate car that had a bit of poke when needed but these things are BEASTS that not alot of people know about which is good as you don't see many about and I'm the only Legacy in the MSOC proud to be a minority!! :yahoo:

Of course couldn't leave it alone so personalizing colour coding and wheels went a lil' bit further s/s decat exhaust, Power intake, Bov, braces top and bottom and am currently looking at adjustable top mount suspension but don't wanna loose the rid of the factory Bilsteins................Sorry was trying to make this short!! :D

Right Glanza V the Missus had a Black 51 reg Fiesta freestyle 1250 which I had of course fiddled with when we first got it so it was running on 17" lowered 40mm rolled arches lexus lights detango'd front headlights and clear side repeaters and pipercross power intake sounded great!!

As said though we're both on the wrong side of 35 :wheelchair: so the boy racer Ford had to go plus the old girl wanted a auto so two years ago I started looking and ended up liking the Glanza V they do an auto too but it was at the time we had all this fuel crises and all these small engined imported cars jumped up from £2500 to £3000-3500 so to be honest kinda though well SOD that and the idea went out the window then one day last month a pal of mine (I was cutting & polishing his S14) said his lil bruv was after a low cc 3 door black fiesta so I looked in Auto trader and there was this Met Black P Reg Auto Glanza V sitting there £600-1000 cheaper than the rest on the page so I found out how much his brother wanted to pay so we did the deal and we managed to get it for no extra money and somehow we got the insurance cheaper than the FESTA work that out?? :unsure:

It's a lovely lil car and drives really well factory standard apart from TRD suspension all round which makes the car feel solid to the road and handle like it's on rails so so chuffed. Have already fitted clear front indicator lenses and Bailey BOV

will have to be pointed in the right direction to ask questions and get some aftermarket stuff it's an auto and the missus car so not trying to make it a flyer but I'll make it sound and look like a rocket!!

Heres some pic's of the cars.

Leggy!

31072009191-1.jpg

Fiesta!

Image0071.jpg

Glanza!

Per4manceImports-090210034141.jpg

Would appreciate any help thanks Russ! :euro:

Welcome to the Club Russ.

Like the Leggy, always thought if I wanted a fast estate it would be a legnum or legacy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links