Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis D4d T2

foxey

i have avensis estate loseing power have had tested 1 injector showing -4.8 would like to change all but at £340 each bit price loads avalible used but am told each one has seperate code and has to be programed when fitted any ideas

yip all injectors need to be programed and you need it2,they get programed with the 30 digit code on the top of the injectors.and if you get some and fit them your car will run badly and not drive so you will need to get it recovered to toyota.

what year is your car?

i have avensis estate loseing power have had tested 1 injector showing -4.8 would like to change all but at £340 each bit price loads avalible used but am told each one has seperate code and has to be programed when fitted any ideas

Hi

I could change them all for you but for free - -just to help and forget this head ache :)

Cheers/Igor

How was the - 4.8 reading obtained ? Does this come from interrogating the ECU?

info is obtained using the diagnostic port and a code reader that can do real time data.or as us toyota tecs call it the it2 tester

info is obtained using the diagnostic port and a code reader that can do real time data.or as us toyota tecs call it the it2 tester

Thanks, To get this checked on my D4D what would I need to ask for and what is the likely cost ? what does the number actually mean and is there a range that is in tolerance ?

Thanks, To get this checked on my D4D what would I need to ask for and what is the likely cost ? what does the number actually mean and is there a range that is in tolerance ?

you can get them from eBay for approx £20 mate.

i had one today inj1 -2.487 didn't change when reving all other injectors were around +0.478 injector 1 was bust cost of a new one £320 +5seals at £5.00 each and 1 1/2 hours labour.ooouuuucccchhhhhhh

This loss of power is down to your turbo not your injectors i have a toyota avensis with 170000 on it and nothing wrong with the injectors. Deakin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links