Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Rav Model Is?

chatman

In this weeks AutoExpress magazine, they have the best model to buy article. And this week it's the RAV4 turn.

They rate the 4.2 model RAV first :toast::yahoo::yahoo: then the 4.3 model :thumbsup::thumbsup: and lastly the 4.1... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I totally agree!

The 4.2 is the nicest of them all. Best 4WD and nicest design.

What was the hot points that made the 4.2 better than the other ones?

I'm sorry to upset anyone but after doing lots of research, test drives, negotiating,and looking at lots of facts I have come to the conclusion that the best Rav4 for me is ........ mine.

I would add of course that this is a completely impartial judgement.... Honest. :P :P

I'm sorry to upset anyone but after doing lots of research, test drives, negotiating,and looking at lots of facts I have come to the conclusion that the best Rav4 for me is ........ mine.

I would add of course that this is a completely impartial judgement.... Honest. :P :P

To the best of my knowledge I am the only person on here who has owned all three, I stand to be corrected, so in my opinion The 4.1 3 door petrol

img009.jpg

img013.jpg

Brilliant nippy but a bit thirsty, great fun though :yes:

The 4.2 D4D

img007.jpg

img004.jpg

Soon to be a classic, great car economic, the best looks, handles well :thumbsup:

The 4.3 2.2 D4D

Walesholidaysept2009080.jpg

Walesholidaysept2009078.jpg

More room, more refined, lots of toys, A cut above the rest IMO, But i still feel a bit envious when i see a well turned out 4.2 so TBH the 4.2 gets my vote tho I am not sure why.. :unsure: Stew :thumbsup: All photos of my 3 Ravs :wub:

Local Hero,

you are completely wrong of course.........the 4.3 is the best because all Toyota's evolve into better cars.

Damn that 4.2 does look good in blue. er and I do prefer your colour 4.3 rather than my silver one. Oh and I have RFT's.

Might be persuaded that the blue 4.2 is probably the best.

Or maybe not.

Regards

Local Hero,

you are completely wrong of course.........the 4.3 is the best because all Toyota's evolve into better cars.

I do prefer your colour 4.3 rather than my silver one. Oh and I have RFT's.

Yes but i have always yearned for the T180s performance,,+ with a Chip :drool::drool::drool:

T180 with a chip and I-pod jack and reverse sensors.....

No I'm back to thinking mine is the best again... but in that dark grey perhaps. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links