Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

5S-FE mods

B-Shaw

I've finally just gave up on searching for my self, CAN ANYONE, PLEASE, ANYONE, TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET MODS FOR MY 5S-FE ENGINE. Thank you very much for your advise.

• 3 months later...

Well if you or anybody else is still checking this post:

There is a good web page by a guy who auto crosses his 5sfe celica. It's www.henryvo.com

somewhere off the main page he has links to find all sorts of aftermarket parts for the 5sfe. Oh yeah don't let the candy bar theme to his home page fool you it is a celica website. He just went nuts when he found out about the O-Henry candy bar. (his name is henry get it :blink: ... Yeah it's pretty stupid if you ask me but he did make the best 5th gen. Celica page I've found.)

www.nopi.com has the best sellection I've seen for a single webpage and their prices aren't too high.

:( Unfortunatly there isn't much out there. I'm in the same boat with my Celica.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I was just looking for some 5S-FE mods for my Celica and found a website called rippmods.com. At least I think thats the name. They sell a system called a RIPP SDS system which they installed in a Toyota Camry with a 4-cylinder 5S-FE engine. Their claim was 230hp at engine and 180hp at rear wheel. I see no reason why this system would not work in a Celica with this same engine. They did have a picture of the system and the engine looked just like mine. Its rather expensive, though. About $3500 :wacko: Thats what I paid for my entire Celica! Pretty impressive looking though. Hope this helps

look for www.poweredbytoyota.com they have a turbo charged kit for the 5sfe... w/o changin the internals and running at low boost i believe they hit 200 hp at the fly wheel compared to our crappy 130 ... it was fitted on a camry then on a celica then on an mr2 so i think it would work in all the cases that they have for ya... good luck...

humpty

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links