Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Coilovers - Price Estimate?

supra25

Hey guys!

I got lined up a barely used TTE coiloverkit for my TS. It literally has two or three miles on them!

I've been asked to make the guy an offer on it since the market for a coilover kit for Corolla isn't exactly huge here in Norway. In order to do that I need to know what I would have to pay for a new kit. The thing is that Toyota doesn't sell the TTE kit here, so I couldn't order it locally anyways.

Hence I would like to know roughly what the dealers charge for a TTE coilover kit for the TS in England (or elsewherein Europe)? Anybody knows?

I don't need it down to the cent, but somewhere within a £50 radius of the probable cost would do.

Just remembered that I have the pricelist from Silverstone Performance and they list the TTE suspension kit to be £600. The specs for the TTE kit listed by Silverstone match that which is listed at TTE's website.

Maybe you mean a different kit at 2K? 2K is a pretty hefty pricetag for a coiloverkit.

Im sure the suspension kit consists of the shock and springs only?....maybe im confused! I was going on about the trd sportivo coilovers kit...thats around the 2k mark.

If the kit is 600 from silverstone i may possibly buy it.....on tte's website it says they can only be wound down to 50mm? More info needed but bro if the price is right jump to them! It would be a great item as its a genuine tte part you cant go wrong!

Yes..the suspension kit i shocks and springs. Here's the TTE page: http://www.tte.de/popup/TTE/cm_corolla_E12...spensionkit.htm

It's adjustable down to 50mm which is 15mm more than I need anyways, so the kit covers my needs just fine. I got TTE springs at the moment, but the stock shockies on the Rolla are crap. Plan is to drop to about 35mm and stick some 19"'s on there once winter is over.

If I get the kit for about £500-550 I would probably go for it. That would be a good price over here. Usually adjustable coilover kits such as Koni and H&R start at around £1K...if you want a decent once you have to add at least two or three hundred to that price.

Time to start bargaining! He's had it lying in his attic for about a year now at least, so I'm hoping he'll be happy with 500. :)

hehe...the kit prob cost him a least 1K here, and it's barely been used. Looks new. He has talked about somewhere around the 700 mark, but seeing as I can get it for 600 + shipping at Silverstone (I might even get the VAT back in addition! :) ) then 500 would be a good price. We'll see. Going by him tomorrow to take a look at a TTE front he has as well. Minor damage to the front (easily repairable) and he's asking 200 for it. Incl. the foggies. New price with foggies over here is 750.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links