Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whee

Bizarra

Good Day

My name is fadela mashfi , I am 23yr old from Saudi Arabia but was bred up in Nigeria, I came to Nigeria with my mother Bodia mashfi ,and we ve been staying in Nigeria for over 20 yrs now because my mother had worked in different oil companies in Nigeria. Her last place of work was NLNG(Nigeria liquefied and Natural gas limited, bonny)before she died of breast cancer last year.

i inherits $5 million US dollars from my mother which i can only collect on the condition that I ve gotten married. Actually I would not like to marry any man because of the way men had treated my mother. i never knew my father and she never said much about him ,but I know that their marriage never work out and she divorced him. Ever since then, he has never cared about her or me. I hate him for that. My mother had a Nigerian male friend who never cares about her feelings but wants her money.He now desperate of taking all her properties in Nigeria, which she had entrusted to him while I was in school. He is even threatening to kill me if i try to stop his devilish interest in any way. I hate him very much and will never like him or any Nigerian guy.

My mother wanted me to get married and we some time quarreled over the issue; maybe that was why she willed the money on that condition.I recently graduated from university of Port Harcourt Nigeria and I think am done with Nigeria and every thing about the country.All I want is my money to be moved into a foreign account and I will get out of the country as fast as I can imagine.Recently the security company that is keeping the money has agreed to release the money without a marriage certificate after a long begging. All i need now is foregin account to transfer my money and other of your details. Or probably we can go into contract marriage if you will like that.

After the transfer, 20% of the money will be yours for using your account, 10% for the expensive while 70% belong to me.Please I need an urgent reply, as to send you my pictures, my international passport and other documents.

please reply me

fad

A 23 year old wife,well educated, & 5 million US Dollars :drool::toast::yahoo: And she picked ME? Got good taste. Now where did I leave my Passport ? :unsure: :lol2:

Good Day

My name is fadela mashfi , I am 23yr old from Saudi Arabia but was bred up in Nigeria, I came to Nigeria with my mother Bodia mashfi ,and we ve been staying in Nigeria for over 20 yrs now because my mother had worked in different oil companies in Nigeria. Her last place of work was NLNG(Nigeria liquefied and Natural gas limited, bonny)before she died of breast cancer last year.

i inherits $5 million US dollars from my mother which i can only collect on the condition that I ve gotten married. Actually I would not like to marry any man because of the way men had treated my mother. i never knew my father and she never said much about him ,but I know that their marriage never work out and she divorced him. Ever since then, he has never cared about her or me. I hate him for that. My mother had a Nigerian male friend who never cares about her feelings but wants her money.He now desperate of taking all her properties in Nigeria, which she had entrusted to him while I was in school. He is even threatening to kill me if i try to stop his devilish interest in any way. I hate him very much and will never like him or any Nigerian guy.

My mother wanted me to get married and we some time quarreled over the issue; maybe that was why she willed the money on that condition.I recently graduated from university of Port Harcourt Nigeria and I think am done with Nigeria and every thing about the country.All I want is my money to be moved into a foreign account and I will get out of the country as fast as I can imagine.Recently the security company that is keeping the money has agreed to release the money without a marriage certificate after a long begging. All i need now is foregin account to transfer my money and other of your details. Or probably we can go into contract marriage if you will like that.

After the transfer, 20% of the money will be yours for using your account, 10% for the expensive while 70% belong to me.Please I need an urgent reply, as to send you my pictures, my international passport and other documents.

please reply me

fad

A 23 year old wife,well educated, & 5 million US Dollars :drool::toast::yahoo: And she picked ME? Got good taste. Now where did I leave my Passport ? :unsure: :lol2:

Some guys get all the luck.......... B)

You are just jealous :lol: I'll see if she has a Sister :thumbsup: :lol2:

From your performance on the "random off topic" thread would a brother be more suitable? :P ;) :lol:

From your performance on the "random off topic" thread would a brother be more suitable? :P ;) :lol:

No :sick::yucky: Study, carefully, my performance in Members forum, Mens Bar :lol:

Reon Kadena :in_love::thumbsup:

Only $5 million - you, sir, are a pauper. :P

Apparently I had a Ghanaian relative who recently died leaving me $24 million ...

Only $5 million - you, sir, are a pauper. :P

Apparently I had a Ghanaian relative who recently died leaving me $24 million ...

Lucky you :rolleyes: But did your relative leave you a 23 yearold { virgin?} wife, highly educated in need of tlc ?

I think I'd pick my offer :drool: :lol2: :lol2: :thumbsup:

1day later the penny dropped :rolleyes: Give me time & I'll get there ;)

Did you pick the right one ? :lol: She would have been my last choice :( I picked the person :lol: in the kneelength pink dress :D

1day later the penny dropped :rolleyes: Give me time & I'll get there ;)

Did you pick the right one ? :lol: She would have been my last choice :( I picked the person :lol: in the kneelength pink dress :D

:lol: I did not pick the right one Victor.............they were very convincing! ;)

Lucky you :rolleyes: But did your relative leave you a 23 yearold { virgin?} wife, highly educated in need of tlc ?

I think I'd pick my offer :drool: :lol2: :lol2: :thumbsup:

wiith $24 million I don't think that I would have a problem finding a suitable candidate ... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links