Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris, Wiper Blades

sisaven

I have a 2008 1.3 Yaris, which I changed to last year, after lovingly owning a 1.8 mk1 Avensis for 6 years prior.

One of the dislikes I had within a few days of driving the Yaris (during the Summer Months so of course it was raining) was the noisy Windscreen Wiper Blades, which also skipped little bits here & there, especially the passenger side, which left an annoying "end of travel" mark right in my line of vision, but because there were other more important considerations at that time I convinced myself they would probably Bed In after a suitable period.

The Avensis had very quiet more efficient Wiper Blades, which in fact remained unchanged in the 6yrs I owned the car, which made it even more surprising that the Yaris was lacking in this respect.

However, spurred on by recent Improvements to the car, = I had my Gear Selection problem sorted out by my local Toyota Dealership, = armed with information obtained on this Forum, of a new Fix for this fault, which has made a vast Improvement to the Gear Selection for this particular Model/ Year. (see threads on Gearbox Crunch)

But back to the original thread title, = I have now Changed my Wiper Blades to a pair of the latest "Retrofit" Blades, obtained on eBay =

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/CarWiperBlades/RETROFIT-FLAT-AERO-BLADES

These Blades have made a vast Improvement, they are Quiet, No Skips, they clear a larger area of Screen, especially on the Passenger side. very good quality,

and they Look Good. I can thoroughly recommend.

So go and Treat yourself, Good Driving, and best Wishes to All.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links