Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4.3 Wiring Diagram

daviep.sco

Hi all

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2007 Rav 4. I have just fitted front fog lights per all the instructions but I am not sure if my relay is working or not as the lights don't turn on but the lights on the dash do.

Cheers

I can find youa diagram Davie but you shouldn't really need it. You should have a feed from your switch to earth across terminals 85 and 86. You then need a live feed to terminal 30 and the lights to the other side of the relay 87 or 87a (if you have a 5 pole relay just swap the wires to see which is triggered). You should be able to make all these checks with a simple meter. Other than that, the lights need to be earthed and that's it. You can get the instructions for the proper toyota kit are on the publications website and if I give you a wiring diagram it will be for the integrated kit which might not help.

Just let me know.

Hi

If you have got the wiring for the integrated kit that might help us a bit. We have done a b it of a modfication to the eBay kit and wired it similar to the toyota kit but I cant get the light to work. The toyota kit says to add the fuse to position 14 on the fuse box, but it already has one fitted?

thanks

Ok here is the integrated (don't say I didn't warn you!)

FFL.pdf

I don't know if you are working from the Toyota instructions or the ones that came with your lamps but just in case;

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/legacy/To...000%20539-1.pdf

I still think if you got a multimeter and checked the feeds in the relay socket it would tell you more.

PS - You know the switch is fed from the tail lights don't you? They have to be switched on!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links