Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae102 Toyota Corolla 1.8 Gxi E10

OllieSX

thought id share some pics of the missus 1.8 GXI ive just started to modify for her!

What do you think?

100_5493.jpg

100_5494.jpg

Lowered 40mm

SSL21345.jpg

SSL21342.jpg

Lookin well...................... :thumbsup:

love this model corolla, have a few of them myself................

Lookin well...................... :thumbsup:

love this model corolla, have a few of them myself................

If im totally honest, when starting the project i was googling the car, and yours (White one) was the main inspiration to the look

Can i ask where you got your clear front indicators from? found some on toyoshop.nl but are about 55 quid!

Need an exhaust now and a few other touches!

GXI looking good, where did you get the front lights?

That looks great. Where did you get the lights and indicators? My son has 1.6 si in that colour, satin black? It is a very cool looking car in metallic black.

Post another picture or two when you are finished.

Alan

the car looks well - is the front spoiler missing? i have been in communication with this guy on eBay breaking a GXi and he has been very helpful - i'm sure he had a front spoiler for sale?

item number 320441215268

Thanks guys!

The front lights and sidelights came from eBay.com, about £100 in total which aint bad!

It Is missing the front splitter, no idea why or where, its never had it since she owned it, thanks for the heads up, im bidding on a renault laguna splitter at the mo so that might come off, but ill drop him an email

Not sure on the exact colour but it is Metallic black of some variety!

Im i right in thinking the 1600 SI has white dials, really do fancy a set of them!

Will keep uptodate with pics, thanks guys for all your comments!

Thanks guys!

The front lights and sidelights came from ebay.com, about £100 in total which aint bad!

It Is missing the front splitter, no idea why or where, its never had it since she owned it, thanks for the heads up, im bidding on a renault laguna splitter at the mo so that might come off, but ill drop him an email

Im i right in thinking the 1600 SI has white dials, really do fancy a set of them!

yeah the 1.6 si has white dials bud

Thanks guys!

The front lights and sidelights came from ebay.com, about £100 in total which aint bad!

Yes, the Si has white dials and they do look good, better than the grey IMO. these cars should have carried a gti Badge, they are reasonably quick and handle with aplomb. When my son sells his i am going to buy one for a while!

Wheels look good on it :thumbsup:

Do hope you had some axle stands under the car when its was balancing on the scissor jacks :eek:

Mick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links