Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Club Toyota Membership Number?

Cyker

What recovery service are you using?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What recovery service are you using?

• AA
    • RAC
    • Club Toyota
    • Green Flag
    • Other

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I find out my Club Toyota membership number?

I'm doing the car insurance thing atm, and was trying to get a quote from Toyota when I realized I didn't actually know what my membership number is!

This is still the complementary 1 years' membership, but I didn't get any cards or anything, just that sticker they stick on your windscreen with the number to ring if you have a breakdown.

(This isn't that important because it's only a 5% discount, and considering that the quote I got was double most other companies (£700!?!) I don't think that will help much...!)

Still considering whether to continue my AA membership or jump ship; It is a bit more expensive than the rock-bottom AA membership that I have, but I must admit you get a lot for that £59 (or £63) !!

Out of curiosity, what's everyone else using? (Poll!!)

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I find out my Club Toyota membership number?

I'm doing the car insurance thing atm, and was trying to get a quote from Toyota when I realized I didn't actually know what my membership number is!

This is still the complementary 1 years' membership, but I didn't get any cards or anything, just that sticker they stick on your windscreen with the number to ring if you have a breakdown.

(This isn't that important because it's only a 5% discount, and considering that the quote I got was double most other companies (£700!?!) I don't think that will help much...!)

Still considering whether to continue my AA membership or jump ship; It is a bit more expensive than the rock-bottom AA membership that I have, but I must admit you get a lot for that £59 (or £63) !!

Out of curiosity, what's everyone else using? (Poll!!)

If you follow this link you can see that CLUB TOYOTA should recognise your membership by car registration number or address:

https://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/...p;redirect=true

Club Toyota represents excellant value for money...............and gives you RAC coverage.............Although you may not need it owning a Toyota!!

Give my company a try, we can hopefully give you a competitive price for insurance and breakdown cover.

tel: 02083645500

I have no cover, and haven't had for about 5 years :blink:

I got so annoyed with the AA's abysmal service, and the incompetence of some of their "mechanics"

I should probably get some form of cover again, as the M3 has no spare wheel, only a can of goo, which I can't see helping in the event of a serious puncture/blowout.

I'm with the AA and have been for the past 4 years or so , previously i was with the RAC and trust me their service is appalling , breakdown cover is a must for me because i run a london cab ( breaks down occasionally ) i switched to the AA and have not regreted it thus far ! , however every year when it comes round to renewal time i find around a 20 to 30% increase on my renewal fee , regardless if i have called them out or not , the problem is resolved every time though when i give them a polite phone call informing them that i will be switching back to the RAC as they are cheaper , and surprise surprise they reduce the renewal fee back down to a competitive level in order to keep me ;)

I have been with Britannia Rescue for a good number of years and the few times I had to call upon their services I could not fault them at all :)

I'll stay with them purely for piece of mind :yes:

If you follow this link you can see that CLUB TOYOTA should recognise your membership by car registration number or address:

https://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/...p;redirect=true

Club Toyota represents excellant value for money...............and gives you RAC coverage.............Although you may not need it owning a Toyota!!

It recognized my postcode but not my plate; Either way, didn't say what my membership no. was :(

If you renew, do they send you a card or something with the number on it?

Also, I know the cover only covers that car (As opposed to the person with the card), but does it only cover *Me+The Car* or anyone in the car?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links