Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels/tyre Combo

CorollaD4D

Guys I have a 2.0D4D T Spirit which is currently rolling on the standard wheels clicky. The tyres are also the standard 195/60R15 I believe and they just don't look sporty or 'phat' enough for me.

Can you guys kindly suggest a wheel tyre combo that will look the dogs danglies yet not break the bank? Some nice wheels with 215/40R17 will do the trick? Also will I HAVE to drop the car by 30mm to get the best look out of the new wheels/tyres or will standard ride height work? Will changing tyres damage the cars very smooth ride at motorway cruising speeds?

Also should I go for 16" or 17"? I don't want any rubbing or any problems in the future I want this to be a simple take the old wheels off and slap the new ones on. I've saw these yesterday on web clicky if you scroll down to "TOYOTA COROLLA E12/E12 FACELIFT" and look at the first wheel there...but the tyre sizes recommended for this are too small for me I think and also I would like low profile tyres as they look much better...

cheers for any help!

17" would be big enough yea, but for the best look you would want to lower it,

my car didnt look half as well untill i dropped it.

you shouldnt have any trouble with rubbing, i have 215/45/17 and not a bother.

as for motorway driving no difference, you will notice it on the back roads for a couple of weeks though till you get used to it.

you would be better off going for the 215/45/17 rather than 215/40/17 as to give you that little extra bounce and comfort.

dont know about going tte though, i never priced but would imagine you would need a deep pocket

Cheers for the reply m8...I've got some ICE upgrades planned also but I think over this coming summer I will do some wheels/tyres along with body kit and a few other bits and bobs just to get it looking nice.

Any recommendations on wheels?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links