Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clio 182

CorollaTS05

well this is a boring post, but as were not allowed to say anything il have to leave it at that.

somewhere somehow sometime i discovered this.....

A 182 down a 1/4 strip will leave you from the line. More grip, Less weight.

It's hard to beat 'em over a 1/4 Mile.

ahh funny you should say that because the 182 was a tad faster in 1st! what do they do a 1/4 mile in, or the best stock time?

To be fair it's pretty even. They run Low 15's usually. And as proved by myself, Ricc and Gaz Low 15's and even high 14's are achieveable in a CTS! Even with my heavy 18's on! :lol:

To make it a bit fairer over the 1/4 you'd have to add a passenger to the weight of the Clio to make up for our heftiness.

Out on a TOC meet one time we were following a 182 as we idn't know where to go. He had himself driving, a passenger and 4 alloys in the back seats and I could still barely could up on the country lanes.

As much as I hate to admit it about a french car they're really good in the power/weight department. But they'll just stop working after a while. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links