Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its Time

10 ft man

wow, this is the one i saw it pistonhead,

originally i was thinking rather to buy ur ones or my current one, in my end me and my brother ought for my current one because of the sat map.

Anyway i very like ur car especially the exhaust, how much it cost to custom ur backbox?

do you have link of the video of the exhaust again??

You should have bought mine lol, i will get another one done if you PM me next week (which is when i am at my folks house, which is where the car is) the reason i need to make a new one is because i had it changed since making the first video as the exhaust was too loud.

i think roughly £180 and thats fitted. If you know anyone who is interested then put them in touch.

I love that exhaust!!! :drool:

Cheers pal!

originally i was thinking rather to buy ur ones or my current one, in my end me and my brother ought for my current one because of the sat map.

Anyway i very like ur car especially the exhaust, how much it cost to custom ur backbox?

You should have bought mine lol, i will get another one done if you PM me next week (which is when i am at my folks house, which is where the car is) the reason i need to make a new one is because i had it changed since making the first video as the exhaust was too loud.

i think roughly £180 and thats fitted. If you know anyone who is interested then put them in touch.

Cheers pal!

no problem, i will spread the words round

next week, weekend?? is it with CKman and Frahan?? can i join, i will back to reading next weekend, if so i can come and see you guys car!! :rolleyes:

Cheers pal!

next week, weekend?? is it with CKman and Frahan?? can i join, i will back to reading next weekend, if so i can come and see you guys car!! :rolleyes:

i am unaware of anything happening next week end :blink: i think there was talk of a meet happening in jan/feb time. Well if your up for a drive and the whether is good your more then welcome to come to swindon for a mini corolla photo shoot

I have seen the car, it is in great condition and the exhaust note is very comfortable. Would defo recommend a buyer looking for a clean example of the car.

i second that opinion! car looks showroom clean! anyone one who buys will be happy with the condition! 10/10!

I have seen the car, it is in great condition and the exhaust note is very comfortable. Would defo recommend a buyer looking for a clean example of the car.

i second that opinion! car looks showroom clean! anyone one who buys will be happy with the condition! 10/10!

cheers dude, your wheels clean yet ;)

God damn!

I hate photo's showing how my car should look when clean!! :lol:

Looks a good example tho mate, best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

God damn!

I hate photo's showing how my car should look when clean!! :lol:

Looks a good example tho mate, best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

cheers pal :thumbsup:

Cheers pal!

i am unaware of anything happening next week end :blink: i think there was talk of a meet happening in jan/feb time. Well if your up for a drive and the whether is good your more then welcome to come to swindon for a mini corolla photo shoot

i am definately up for a drive and mini corolla photo shoot, when is the date and location

i really want to arrange something again and will do but the weather is terrible and my car is really in a state, had a cel come on today some part of my air injection was loose. Also want the weather to get better and get everyone prepared.

I did start a thread a while back suggesting we get one sorted around Reading or Newbury as its quite central and everyone can get easy access to it...

... As for this car I would of been very happy to take it off your hand, but I've had an 'inccident' thats going to cost me quite a bit to fix (damn diesel) and then I'm selling it back to the garage so my budget now is cut back significantly... sorry mate, but I'll keep you updated if anything changes.

I did start a thread a while back suggesting we get one sorted around Reading or Newbury as its quite central and everyone can get easy access to it...

... As for this car I would of been very happy to take it off your hand, but I've had an 'inccident' thats going to cost me quite a bit to fix (damn diesel) and then I'm selling it back to the garage so my budget now is cut back significantly... sorry mate, but I'll keep you updated if anything changes.

You have jumped for a quick sale rather than hanging on for a decent price, silly chap, check back to the garage to see what they have it on the forecourt for, that will make your day ... :P

Patience is a virtue .... ;)

You have jumped for a quick sale rather than hanging on for a decent price, silly chap, check back to the garage to see what they have it on the forecourt for, that will make your day ... :P

It may be a virtue, but it's not practical... I've tried lowering the price and putting my own money towards it, but still not one email or call about it...

Its quite demoralising :(

It may be a virtue, but it's not practical... I've tried lowering the price and putting my own money towards it, but still not one email or call about it...

Its quite demoralising :(

It is also 2 weeks till Christmas, believe it or not but a vast majority of the population are spending their time and money shopping for presents, food and booze as opposed to cars......... or houses for that matter ..... ;)

I know but my car has been for sale since late october

It is your car and your decision how you sell it, just dont short change yourself fella for the sake of rushing to get another car.

I mean if the difference between private sale and garage sale is not that great then swallow it if you are prepared to, but if your talking 500 notes plus, well personally i think again. I hope you make the right choice for yourself ... :thumbsup:

i really want to arrange something again and will do but the weather is terrible and my car is really in a state, had a cel come on today some part of my air injection was loose. Also want the weather to get better and get everyone prepared.

Yeah wait till the weather improves i say

Hope its not too serious chap, its a shame you cant get it but fingers crossed something works its self out

It is your car and your decision how you sell it, just dont short change yourself fella for the sake of rushing to get another car.

I mean if the difference between private sale and garage sale is not that great then swallow it if you are prepared to, but if your talking 500 notes plus, well personally i think again. I hope you make the right choice for yourself ... :thumbsup:

will u able to film some video or sounds clip soon?? because if it sounds gd, i will go to the exhaust company which custom ur one to ask them made one for me!! :rolleyes: is it infinity exhaust in bristol??? i hope do this b4 or after xmas, or do u live round swindowm i can meet u and see how ur exhaust sounds

thx

will u able to film some video or sounds clip soon?? because if it sounds gd, i will go to the exhaust company which custom ur one to ask them made one for me!! :rolleyes: is it infinity exhaust in bristol??? i hope do this b4 or after xmas, or do u live round swindowm i can meet u and see how ur exhaust sounds

thx

yeah the car is in swindon pal and i am back next week so your more then welcome to come visit and check it out. Oh and the exhaust company is Infinity in bristol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links