Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its Time

10 ft man

Well i think i may be selling the rolla now, i have another toyota lined up. It will be a shame to see her go but i kinda have my eye on something else :P. So if anyone know anybody who is after a cts then let me know. I will still be attending the tunnel runs we have planned in this car or another.

Good luck with the sale dude.

I'll pass it on to those who may be looking. :thumbsup:

Is it just me..or does it seem like a few people are moving on these days :unsure:

Anyway good luck mate, what you planning on getting next?

Is it just me..or does it seem like a few people are moving on these days :unsure:

Well i will keep it a secret depending on whether or not the rolla sells, but i will say its still a toyota

You too will one day be selling your Rolla .... ;)

You too will one day be selling your Rolla .... ;)

Haha I suppose..but I think I'll be keeping it until it dies on me ;) I quite like it tbh, there will always be something faster and I'm quite satisfied with my beloved TS :)

how could you do this to us? lol only joking . good luck spec your getting a diesel .

how could you do this to us? lol only joking . good luck spec your getting a diesel .

lol diesel!!! i think not mr theorist i think not

im not sure but its bound to be better on fuel than a t-sport.

is it going to be something quicker or slower :g:

Whats the story with your car, pics, miles etc?

I've a dealer who's meant to be sourcing me a TSport, I might get him to give you a bell.

will you sell your tsport parts seperately if there is any?? i am interest. thx, PM me if you want

Right folks here goes the car has just hit 44k and has full Toyota service history, I am the second owner and the car comes with all the paper work including the original brouchers. It also comes with the spare keys and the original t sport metallic key ring and car mats.

Briefly the spec is as follows

Brand new tein coilovers

k&N induction kit with cold air feed

Black diamond discs and ferodo pads (5 months ago)

Brand nrew mr t rear disc and pads (5 months ago)

Motel brake fluid change (5 months ago)

Parking sensors (from factory)

Mobile hands free (from factory)

Toyo proxes t1-r all round ( 4 months ago)

After market backbox, some on the forum have been witnesses to the sound and can vouch that its not overly loud.

The car is only an occasional driver as I have a car I use to travel to and from work in.

The car has just had 6 months tax and will be getting a new mot next week, I have also as of last week changed the oil and filter which gets done every 5k or 6 months.

I also have the standard parts if the buyer is interested or even people who are just after the standard parts.

The car is kept clean and is either kept in the garage or under a car cover when she is not being used.

I was after 6750 but will accept 6500 for a swift sale, I am aware that could come across high for some but when you take into the consideration the condition and the spec and the fact the upgrades are all way less then a year old.

will get pics up later, there are some on this forum if your bored and fancy searching ;)

I have seen the car, it is in great condition and the exhaust note is very comfortable. Would defo recommend a buyer looking for a clean example of the car.

I have seen the car, it is in great condition and the exhaust note is very comfortable. Would defo recommend a buyer looking for a clean example of the car.

cheers mate I will pay you later ;)

are you willing to sell the coilover, brake disc and backbox seperately

Not really mate, if the car does not sell as it is i will keep it but thanks for the offer

wow, this is the one i saw it pistonhead,

originally i was thinking rather to buy ur ones or my current one, in my end me and my brother ought for my current one because of the sat map.

Anyway i very like ur car especially the exhaust, how much it cost to custom ur backbox?

do you have link of the video of the exhaust again??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links