Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vsc Warning Light And Trc Off

corollakidda

whilst drivin to work vsc light came on im due a service sooner rather than later,whilst drivin home light didnt come on,any ideas most appreciated :angry:

Had that happen to me once when i first got the car..... driving along and all the lights came on.... stopped, switched off, started again.... lights went out and have never been on since....

It could just be a slight blip in one of the sensors that throws all the lights on, but once it re-checks and all is fine the lights go off...

I think you only need to worry if they come on and stay on :thumbsup:

Happens to mine occasionally in wet weather (normally on opposite lock around an island :lol: ) but if the VSC light goes off after ignition off/on sequence, then nothing to worry about tbh.

Mick

used to happen on my clio every time i went over...i mean...10mph ;)

• 6 months later...

Same problem here.

Could this be because I had 2psi difference in front type pressure? I read it somewhere that if there is a pressure diff. than it can foul the abs/tsc sensors since typres with diff. pressure will have different radius so different speed.

I have no error codes from ECU, I saw this problem right after I bought the car, but after I had new wheels it went away. Than I haven't seen this problem in the last 10000 miles. It only started again when I changed pressure, I went up to 36psi, but one of the front wheel did not like this and lost 2-3psi in 2000 miles.

I corrected pressure in all wheels, we'll see if it helps. Just I theory would be nice if other could confirm it.

Not sure about that theory...

I have slow puncture in one of my fonts... Last time i went for air it was at 21psi compared with the other being at 32psi...

Haven't had any warning lights come on...

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about that theory...

I have slow puncture in one of my fonts... Last time i went for air it was at 21psi compared with the other being at 32psi...

Haven't had any warning lights come on...

yeah you're right. The light came up again. I checked again and I have no error codes at all. Any idea what it could be and how do diagnose this kind of problem?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links