Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Everyones Opinion!

corolla-4e-fe

I have some JDM stickers and want to know your opinion on where to put them..

I plan to get some more, they are all quite big at 6".

View photos in this order... 1) Stickers

2) Corolla

3) Window

4) Arch

Thanks!!

post-77907-1260969950_thumb.jpg

post-77907-1260969971_thumb.jpg

post-77907-1260969981_thumb.jpg

post-77907-1260969988_thumb.jpg

sorry lad but iam not fond of stickers, iav 1 sticker on each back window, i think thats enough, thinking about taking them off even, but thats just my opinion, my woman has a vitz (jap yaris) and we left the parking permit and another sticker on cause it suits it, depends on tastes and what suits each car

I have some JDM stickers and want to know your opinion on where to put them..

In the bin :thumbsup:

Beat me too word for word! :lol:

rear window at the bottom corner

The window i have shown? or very back window?

very rear i personally like stickers JDM rules!!!

rear window at the bottom corner

The window i have shown? or very back window?

very rear i personally like stickers JDM rules!!!

Thanks alot mate, Shall put them on soon ;)

Stick them in the bin. Stickers on a nice car like that will make it look like a tube of toothpaste - it's not as if you are being sponsered is it. :rolleyes:

Yet again if it rocks your boat and gets the attention you seek - why not go for it.:) :eek:

You people are just HARSH, fella dont listen to any of them, instead, BURN the stickers so you will never again attempt to ruin your very nice looking Rolla ..... :thumbsup:

Is it me or is this forum started getting a bit bitchy? People ask for your advise if you can't give advise worth reading then don't post it. Come on you guys are at the age to know this.

If he wants to put the stickers on he's going to and that's fine he was asking where they would look the best.

Everyones giving there opinion.Nothing bitchy atall. If you cant take some banter then dont bother starting a thread asking for "opinions" or "thoughts".

Does this all stem from your vinyl fail? ;) :lol: (you know im joking about yeah?)

Everyones giving there opinion.Nothing bitchy atall. If you cant take some banter then dont bother starting a thread asking for "opinions" or "thoughts".

Does this all stem from your vinyl fail? ;) :lol: (you know im joking about yeah?)

No not at all my idea was just an idea I knew I wasn't going to go ahead with.

But seening as there just some stickers that the guys going to put on his car anyway you may aswell tell him the best place ON HIS CAR to place them. I like banter bit there's been a lot lately on other topics. When I first joined this was the a good club I visited the most because it was where I got good advice now not so much.

Is it me or is this forum started getting a bit bitchy? People ask for your advise if you can't give advise worth reading then don't post it. Come on you guys are at the age to know this.

If he wants to put the stickers on he's going to and that's fine he was asking where they would look the best.

Would you rather people lied and gave false advice that they don't really believe ?

No of course not, the one thing i like about people on here is their honest and forthright opinions, which not everyone will agree with, but thats good, boring old world if we all agreed, wouldn't it .... ;)

Example, i have Lexus Lights fitted to my Rolla, no one here likes them and they constantly take the you know what, but i dont care, i like them and thats all that matters.

So "Bitchy" ? No never is the answer, just honest ...... :thumbsup:

I know it's good but there's nicer ways of saying it I'm sure lol like the new guy that's realy happy with his rolla and wants to mod it but everyone said don't bother because it's only a 1.4 ha he's going to have it for a few years how cares about how much it will sell for in a few years long as you enjoy it while you have it that's why I don't mind modding my little engine :D

Put the stickers on and flaunt them buddy :D

The OP did ask for everyone's opinion and thats what he has got from the members who have taken the time to read the thread and reply.

And as Big g said above, it could be replied to a whole lot worse.

Mick

Yeh it happens mate.

We all do it, although I do like to give constructive criticism if I don't like or agree with something.

I often used to receive pointless comments that had little or no helpful result.... :angry:

Just keep doing your thing. ;)

Example, i have Lexus Lights fitted to my Rolla, no one here likes them and they constantly take the you know what, but i dont care, i like them and thats all that matters.

You have Lexus Lights on your 'rolla?! :eek::sick: :P :lol:

As for the OP, personally i think stickers, on anything but a race car, ruin it...

Just my opinion (not a bitchy comment, i reserve those for lexage mods ;) )

:lol:

You have Lexus Lights on your 'rolla?! :eek::sick: :P :lol:

As for the OP, personally i think stickers, on anything but a race car, ruin it...

Just my opinion (not a bitchy comment, i reserve those for lexage mods ;) )

:lol:

lol i was ina bad mood guys funny week! :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links