Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Couple Of Pics Of A Project We Been Doin

scott5

Looks bloody meaty mate! That's the only Micra that I would like to be seen in! :lol: ;)

What BHP you pushing with that?

Looks bloody meaty mate! That's the only Micra that I would like to be seen in! :lol: ;)

What BHP you pushing with that?

TBH none of us are sure wat the gains will be for wats done its just gettin run in at the moment still needs a standalone to be bought and mapped and crankshaft and MAP sensor fitted to it. but hopfully 250bhp. had it up and runing with another engine had a piggy back on it and it thrashed scoobys easy but as it wasnt mapped it went blew up due to under fueling at 5000 rpm. if any one has been to crail raceway youv prob seen it and no what its capable of :D

Aye seen it many a time up at crail :)

i no its a micra but sumit diffrent when goes flyin past a liner :D

• 1 month later...

sup dudes, my mathead a jap import 1.3 micra like that was a sweet little car but thats in a diferent league, quick question what engine is in the micra??? it looks like a demon i must admit :thumbsup: is if for track day oly cause it looks savage quick?

remember seeing you at TOTB, the red micra flew.

this one has potential too by the look of it

sup dudes, my mathead a jap import 1.3 micra like that was a sweet little car but thats in a diferent league, quick question what engine is in the micra??? it looks like a demon i must admit :thumbsup: is if for track day oly cause it looks savage quick?

its only a 1.3 mate but had alot of money spent on the engine to make it stronger

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links