Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aahhh....my Exhaust!

man-bing

Out of any other time to break, why does my exhaust want to do it now :lol:

So just after 7 years, and only 72K miles on the clock, i think this is going to cost me alot.

Will try and patch it up, if i can find the hole, but was hoping to go london on boxing day, but looks like we will have to go in the missus car (a micra :censor: )

Somebody wish me luck in her car...... :lol:

Micra? :o

I feel your pain! :hug::lol:

My TTE exhaust rusted around the pipe where it bolts to the middle section..... £30 later and it was welded and has been fine since :thumbsup:

Well more serious than i thought it would be :angry:

After a quick looking about, and then taking off the rear wheel, thinking it was near the backbox, i found it.

Its at the joint part that connects the middle to the backbox, but its snapped off on the middle section side.

Sort of good but still bad, on my last MOT it did say that there was a prob with the middle section of my exhaust so thats the good part, but im sure this will still cost me alot.

Is this something i can get off eBay and do it myself or is it a case of get a garage to do it for me?

I don't see why you couldn't do it yourself if you find the parts. Exhausts are reasonbly easy to remove and replace by anyone even with minor knowledge.

Maybe you'd be better getting a SS replacement? as it wont be breaking any time soon then. hehe. They don't cost too much if you're not going for the sportyness, just stock replacements.

Selling my tte backbox have a look in for sale section

Wrong section i need, but will bear it in mind :thumbsup:

Does anybody know, what the part numbers for the middle and rear box section of the exhaust for my car is please.

I've been looking, but seems to get confused which one i need, even some suggestions wouldn't go amiss :thumbsup:

The price seem to range from £30 - £450 for the middle section, and the backbox from £25 - £90.

It's something i would like to do myself, as last time i got a garage to quote me for the exhaust part to be fitted was £450 or Mr. T wanted a kindly sum of £830 :jawdrop:

Try the link below for an idea on after-market component prices, etc.

Been to that site already, seems to only hold exhausts up to the year 2000, mines 2002

Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Try the link below for an idea on after-market component prices, etc.

Been to that site already, seems to only hold exhausts up to the year 2000, mines 2002

Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Could be their catalogue is out if date. See the link below for Bosals own site although it doesn't show prices but if you find the part number maybe you could try emailing some suppliers.:)

http://www.catalogue.bosal.com/pages/cms_s...latest_cat_news

Mr. T wanted a kindly sum of £830 :jawdrop:

I'm presuming that must add at least 100bhp to warrant that price then? :huh:

:lol:

You could get an entire new system for £200ish...

I'm presuming that must add at least 100bhp to warrant that price then? :huh:

You could get an entire new system for £200ish...

I know, just had to check it again from there quote :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links