Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae82 Coilovers Help !

waqarv

can anyone recommend a company who could make a set for the ae82? or maybe if they are sold anywhere internationally??

(not the universal type,) but more similar to the bc collies or k- sport collies

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks :D

why would you want a set made if you could purchase some off the shelf coilovers? i would imagine its a fair bit cheaper?

Yeh K-Sport and BC do perfectly good coilovers, why do you need to get them custom made? Are you thinking of getting parts from other cars fitted so you need custom brackets or anything along those lines? :huh:

as far as im aware they never made them for the ae82, they are very similar to the ae92 coilovers, i think the front 2 will fit the ae82 ( the ae92 have 3 top bolts wheras the ae82 have 4 top bolts ) but the rears have shorter connectors on the hubs.

the front top camber mounts will either need changing to 4 bolts or i could use the ae92 collies , but i'll have to drill new holes in the strut mounts for the front , and i'll need a miracle for the rears.

can anyone recommend a company who could make a set for the ae82? or maybe if they are sold anywhere internationally??

(not the universal type,) but more similar to the bc collies or k- sport collies

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks :D

Try Leda mate that what i had in my ae92 they were custom made

not going to be cheap :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links