Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Kintung01

BRIDGES

Hey all

Well hope you all had a Merry Xmas & had everything you wished for. I did plus more. Rents suprised me & my bro with private plates, nothing special just our initals but always wanted one :)

KinTung01 wanted some pics of my T-sport especially exhaust & wheels. So i gave her a good wash to get about 2 weeks worth of salt & muck from the roads. Hope you all like :thumbsup:

ImportedPhotos00017-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00023-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00036-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00034-1-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00035-1.jpg

Exhaust:

ImportedPhotos00026-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00024-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00025-1.jpg

Wheels:

ImportedPhotos00020-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00019-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00018-1.jpg

Reflections & beading shots:

ImportedPhotos00033-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00032.jpg

ImportedPhotos00029-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00028-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00027-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00022-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00021-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00037-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00038.jpg

That is stunning mate you have done a brill job, I thought mine was shiny when i washed and wax it but you really shown me an maybe a few other people aswel, am i right? lol.

Nice one :drool:

Looking good mate, I last clay bar n waxed my car in august, didn't want to go through all that effort in these winter months as I still use the car alot...

... also nice to see I'm not the only one to scuff my front bumper, I'm guessing thats due to the car being lowered?

Yep scuffed it on a curb as it is lowered 45mm on H&R springs, since putting 18" on tho it clears the curbs now, only just!!!

Well before the winter months she had a full detail by myself i.e clay bar, polish (using random orbital polisher) & some dodo wax to protect the paint work & as you can see by the beads still going strong :D

Farhan let me stay at yours & i'll be willing to do a detail on your rolla :thumbsup:

we will plan something soon! right now im actually trying to get the car as dirty as possible........so when it does get a clean everybody is like WHOA lol.

Your paint work looks excellent and the finish of the car is crisp ;)

lmao :D but it does work when its so damn dirty, i should have taken before shots nevermind!!!

Thanks for the comment too bro i do love cleaning cars (some people think im crazy) so spent about 2 days giving the rolla a detail but all worth it when theres no swirl marks & bodywork like a mirror finish :D

polish it by hand normally just takes more time and effort havent done it a long while as i travel alot on moterways so it ends up getting dirty again.. shame my cars a baby blue colour would love to swap for a metallic grey

Autoglym Super Resin Polish is a good polish to do by hand, has fillers which cover/fill the swirl marks & has a little protection with it too.

Bridges - Did you ever get a vid of whatyour exhaust sounds like? o.O

Bridges - Did you ever get a vid of whatyour exhaust sounds like? o.O

Yeah dude check my build thread a video there of it. Need to do another one tho as the 1st video was taken when i had exhaust fitted!!

hey bridges, i think i am going to get a lowering springs soon

do u have much problem with ur 45mm H&R when going through speed bumps??

i am thinking to get Cobra lowering spring which front and back lower 35mm or Eibech,

does anyone know the Cobra any good??

also quote several window tinted companies in reading, one quote me 200 pounds , 250 pounds , ridiculous.......

if i cant any cheap one, i may properly go to cardiff and get it tinted, ahahaha

H&R are the only company that i think do a geniune 45mm drop all around. Bridges the 18s tuck in so well with the drop. Still really suprised as i think they look alot better on your car than they did on shauns. I guess its the tte front bumper as its very bulky it made the car look more chunky. But 18s look very smart.

Cheers for the comments Farhan full of them dude but back at you, your cars amazing :thumbsup: Not sure if i should get tte bumper tho???

The 45mm drop on H&R springs are fine on normal alloys, watch your spliter as the car is low. I take my time over speed bumps even when i had 16" on as people say the drop will put strain on the normal shocks mine are fine so far (touch wood)!!!

The 45mm drop on 18" does look sweet imo oppinion and others :D but hit a bump hard and they do rub and if you are thinking of getting 18" and normally have back passengers then think again as it rubs all the time!!! Luckily for me its normally me or me & the gf.

Thats to much for Tints dude. I only paid £170 for the full lot & done in a day. Ring a few places around the border in Wales could be cheaper than England???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links