Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Multi-information Display Unit Not Working

sarakiniotis

I have a Toyota Avensis 2005 and the Multi-Information Display unit has stopped working.

How to repair by myself this problem ??

Is any fuse damaged ?? (Sorry for my English, I am from Greece)

I have a Toyota Avensis 2005 and the Multi-Information Display unit has stopped working.

Hello Sarakiniontis, if you or a friend can understand this english electrical diagram it will help you to find the fault post-74463-1262199222_thumb.png

I hope this will help you, all the best for 2010 to you and your family, regards Pete. :thumbsup:

hi mate

it looks i had the same issue before -- dealership told me that this LCD is made in Chezh Republic and only must be changed on new one subject to warranty.

this unit is not cheap but costs arround usd600. in case of warranty still in force then try to change it via MrT dealership. Good Luck/Igor

hi mate

it looks i had the same issue before -- dealership told me that this LCD is made in Chezh Republic and only must be changed on new one subject to warranty.

this unit is not cheap but costs arround usd600. in case of warranty still in force then try to change it via MrT dealership. Good Luck/Igor

I asked the local toyota service , and told me , that maybe the fault is at the \cpu !!!! :huh:

Because the car is under guarantee <6 years , they will replace the CPU !!! It costs about 1030 Euros (free for me under guarantee)..

I checked all the fuses , and all it's oK..( no fuse is bad), so i will wait to replace the CPU!!

Happy the new year for all of you and your family...

Best wishes from sunny Greece 25 degrees Celsius and sun!!!

• 9 years later...

I have Toyota Avensis 2005 model. I have a problem with Multi information Display unit. It does not turn off even after switching off the car. The display unit is stuck with a figure. Please help me in fixing this and resetting the unit. 
I tried long pressing the ENT button and all the range buttons, but no use

Try disconnecting the Battery for a few minutes. Make sure you don't leave your keys inside, and you have any radio lock codes.

• 1 year later...

I am uploading this video regarding to the problems with the trip computer on the Toyota Avensis 1800cc t25 2006.The problem is that the meter partly starts when the ignition is on.As a result some information does not show up.If someone knows anything about this problem please contact me at thimios1953@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azkCAEKpToA&feature=youtu.be

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 1:35 PM, thimiostrikala said:

I am uploading this video regarding to the problems with the trip computer on the Toyota Avensis 1800cc t25 2006.The problem is that the meter partly starts when the ignition is on.As a result some information does not show up.If someone knows anything about this problem please contact me at thimios1953@gmail.com

https : // www . youtube . com / ρολόι ; v = azkCAEKpToA & χαρακτηριστικό = youtu . είναι

I do not see any help with my problem that the numbers do not light up on the trip computer screen

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links