Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlamp Bulbs

eddieinvader

H4's have the dipped and main beam on the same bulb, you only need a pair. H7's are single beams so you end up needing 4

hth

nrg

ah o.k. I understand now. Thank you, I thought that there were very few bulbs in the cluster that I want! :lol:

Now all I need are some indicator bulbs for the side repeaters and front indicators....

KP - The dipped and the mains are the same in the E12, so yes I bought 4 of the same bulb. However I dunno if they're the same for you...

ah o.k. thanks mate, I'll have a look around for what I need, I'd like something similar to those. The only other option that I have seen so far are the Phillips lights, which are a load of ****!

I reckon the blue would look good through these;

FXGT_SMOKED%20CRYSTAL.jpg

Blue xenon look good thats what i put in mine.

Yes but I cannot afford an HID kit and seeing T-Sports bulbs makes me realise that they are not necessary for me! :P

You said about the blue, just use blue xenon.

Yes but I cannot afford an HID kit and seeing T-Sports bulbs makes me realise that they are not necessary for me! :P

Do you mean use xenon bulbs on their own? You've lost me...

Do you mean use xenon bulbs on their own? You've lost me...

Looking at your picture you have new headlamp housings, just put xenon bulbs in them as opposed to halogen.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links