Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Cooper S Works

blackcts

anyone came across these in their tsports? Had a bit of a drag with one at a recent trackday and there was absolutely nothing in it..i was expecting to get whooped, i think they are 197bhp, i always thought they were more though..lol

Depends on the age, the later turbo cars have the same power but more torque than the CTS, likely to be very similiar weight wise.

There are so many different versions of the Cooper S Mini's it madness :laughing:

they are fairly rapid.

glad to see your keeping it on the tracks though. best place to find the limits of your car :thumbsup:

a fella who recently got sacked from my work used to drive a mini cooper s works gp - until he wrote it off driving on tyres that were disgracefully bald. anyway - that thing was extremely rapid, in the few times i raced him (on private land of course) i couldn't keep up, the best i could keep up was like half a car length for a long while before he pulled away. not bad for a 1.6, although it was super-lightweight...

edit: sorry, just realised what i typed has absolutely nothing to do with the original post - hope you found it interesting anyway!

G/F has a cooper s and it aint too bad to be fair, there traction control is rather touchy though. Not been able to drive it with out the traction control off as i was only insured for a wee while and the weather was poo.....typical

it is an 04 plate so its the supercharged one

IMG_0018.jpg

excuse the pic it was a quick i phone pic

The fastest 1/4 mile time from Santa Pod for a Cooper S Works is 15.3secs @ 90.49mph No 142 here...

As you can see from my Santa Pod time in my sig the 2 cars are very close...

There are, however, Mini One's in that list which are much faster :o

i had an 04 cooper s works a go and i pulled away up until law breaking speeds.... top end after around 120 it gained.... on a track of course :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links