Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It Possible To Change The Dash Lights To Bighter/different Color

conorbuzz

Hello,

DAMN I LOVE THIS SITE.

So full of people just trying things, testing things, and giving it a flipping shot!

Sooooooo..... my next dumb question is...

Is it possible to change the dash light to bighter/different color, they are a dull orange on my Rav4, which is great as at dusk I can't instantly see if I've my lights on or not (I know there is a sign on the instrument panel).The ones that light up the buttons on the radio/ ac even the color of the computer readout

My last car glowed, when I had the lights on and u'd never forget to turn on/off your lights.

Any suggestion, I'm installing a radio facia and while I'm ripping the dash apart was just an idea

Conor

You could change to say blue or green by just going around and changing the orange bulbs but the trouble is that many of the switches aren't illuminated so that would take quite a lot of determination!!!

Orange/red are considered to be the most effective and easy on the eye. I must admit I like the VW blue with red highlights. The Honda CRV has whitish blue and everything is illuminated - even in the back. Come on Toyota it should have been done on the latest encarnation.

you can work wonders with LEDs and illuminate the car for not a lot of amps!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links