Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Honda Cr-z.

Fujisan

"The Honda CR-Z’s chief chassis engineer claims the new hybrid sports car has been inspired by the Lotus Elise."

Autocar report.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

I hope he's right! :D

Look's wonderful in that blue colour! :wub:

"The Honda CR-Z’s chief chassis engineer claims the new hybrid sports car has been inspired by the Lotus Elise."

Autocar report.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

I hope he's right! :D

Look's wonderful in that blue colour! :wub:

My name is still down for one but as I've posted earlier it'll come down to cost, toys and mpg.

My name is still down for one but as I've posted earlier it'll come down to cost, toys and mpg.

I can't comment on the toys and the mpg but from what I have read the cost will be approx £18K.

Which seems to be roughly right given coupe's / sports car usually carry a few grand premium over the mainstream models they are based on.

Or put it another way, you can have two CR-Z's for the price of one Chevy Volt! :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

Hot damn. :o :o :o Mugen CRZ is official and will come in 2011. That is one very sweet looking hybrid. Some similar looking parts are in the accessories brochure for the JDM CRZ which is launched today.

http://www.mugen-power.com/automobile/prod...lery/index.html

:unsure: No (real) performance upgrades. :(

I think if your carrying an in-your-face bodykit like that, you really should have the muscle under the bonnet to match.

Honda-CR-25210101057491031600x1060.jpg

First thing that struck me was why does the exhaust hang below the rear valency? There is a triangle in the valency perfect for a centre exit exhaust, why not use it?

Autoexpress (so take with a pinch of salt!), was talking about a 200bhp type-R version :drool: . Now that is appealing.

Honda-CR-25210101057469151600x1060.jpg

I have to say I do like the Mugan front grille bar, more than the regular big slatted front grille. :thumbsup:

:unsure: No (real) performance upgrades. :(

I think if your carrying an in-your-face bodykit like that, you really should have the muscle under the bonnet to match.

Honda-CR-25210101057491031600x1060.jpg

First thing that struck me was why does the exhaust hang below the rear valency? There is a triangle in the valency perfect for a centre exit exhaust, why not use it?

Autoexpress (so take with a pinch of salt!), was talking about a 200bhp type-R version :drool: . Now that is appealing.

Honda-CR-25210101057469151600x1060.jpg

I have to say I do like the Mugan front grille bar, more than the regular big slatted front grille. :thumbsup:

Still looks the dogs though even with a puny 122bhp. I don't get the 'zorst either. The valence is made for it. Maybe it'll look too much like a Corsa XVR. :lol:

Still looks the dogs though even with a puny 122bhp. I don't get the 'zorst either. The valence is made for it. Maybe it'll look too much like a Corsa XVR. :lol:

It does! :D

Just wish it had the go along with the show. :(

Edit: 5 colours. I missed the white box :rolleyes:

Yeah, that white against a white background is a bit tricky :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Not bad prices either! :yes:

That's an impressive first drive.

I read that first drive early yesterday morning (then had to get ready for a funeral :( ) and you are right it is quite the most impressive first drive I've read in Autocar for a long time. The usual armchair critics were having a go in the Autocar forum but they general talk out of their backsides anyway! :lol:

Now, what will be really impressive is if the car gets the same glowing reviews on British roads. :thumbsup:

Honda-CR-11310101126404701600x1060.jpg

Good luck Habu, plenty of pictures when it arrives please. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

How many have you ordered Habu? :lol:

"Honda has received 10 times more orders than it was expecting for its new CR-Z sports coupe in the first month of sales in Japan."

Full story here

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links