Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Avensis speaker upgrade Best amp to get

2009joe

hello all in toyota world i did thsi speaker upgrade in my 2014 toyota avensis which im happy with but the amp i got i think dont do my Speakers justice i have the original touch 2 headuint in the car im just wondering what is the best amp to get to go with my stock headunit and the Speakers i have this is the speakers  setup i have and i have bought a Pioneer GM-D1004  amp . but would love something better any ideas 

https://www.fanaticaudio.com/posts/toyota-avensis-t27-kaiuttimien-vaihto/

i guess no one has done this mod or maybe not sure 

On 4/25/2024 at 8:35 PM, 2009joe said:

i guess no one has done this mod or maybe not sure 

I think you are right about modifying audio systems, especially in cars like the Avensis. I have the stock basic system which is adequate for listening purposes for me. The only upgrade or additional feature I have added, is better bluetooth and USB. It also depends on the individual hearing, music genre and how they like to hear their music. I don't want it loud for safety reasons and sometimes have it low to background music levels. Most upgrades tend to be additional functions or replacing a faulty unit or Speakers. I had to do this with my Avensis Mk1, where the Speakers were failing. I installed 160cm two way JBL Speakers. In my much younger years, I had an amp and sub plugged into my then radio cassette of my old Mk1 Astra. 

Audio is personal choice. Most people re not bothered and won't care or spend on the audio unit in the car. You need to tune your audio to how you want using a DSP or equaliser. Each speaker brand has slightly different sound for each installation in different cars. 
I think you need to search the audio scene and any Avensis posts that have audio upgrades. Try YouTube.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Konrad C said:

I think you are right about modifying audio systems, especially in cars like the Avensis. I have the stock basic system which is adequate for listening purposes for me. The only upgrade or additional feature I have added, is better Bluetooth and USB. It also depends on the individual hearing, music genre and how they like to hear their music. I don't want it loud for safety reasons and sometimes have it low to background music levels. Most upgrades tend to be additional functions or replacing a faulty unit or speakers. I had to do this with my Avensis Mk1, where the speakers were failing. I installed 160cm two way JBL speakers. In my much younger years, I had an amp and sub plugged into my then radio cassette of my old Mk1 Astra. 

Audio is personal choice. Most people re not bothered and won't care or spend on the audio unit in the car. You need to tune your audio to how you want using a DSP or equaliser. Each speaker brand has slightly different sound for each installation in different cars. 
I think you need to search the audio scene and any Avensis posts that have audio upgrades. Try YouTube.

well tbh its not for playing loud music it kina for more listening to clear and top quality music with a little more base. but i will have to see i have a class d amp but just not enough power out of it thats why would like to get another amp that will work with my stock headunit and my Speakers that i have bought. i asked the guy i bought my Speakers from as they are a audi system seller of Speakers but he never got back to me 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links