Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Locating A Fog Light

rallyfan1986

Hi all,

After a fight with a ditch and a hedge I am in need of a new fog light to get the car through its MOT.

Its the passenger side on a 2005 facelift tsport.

Toyota quoted me nearly £100, so im looking for something (quite) a bit cheaper.

If anyone could help I would be very grateful

Cheers

You tried Parts King?

Other than Mr T it's probably gonna be hard finding one in a breakers...

Could always try eBay..

Edit: This any good? Clicky

Thanks for your help, I bought the one off eBay, just in the process of gluing the clips back onto the black plastic surround

heres one, makes me laugh every time i look at it!

I wasnt going too fast, but was still quite an impact, the bumpers a bit cracked, but the dirt off the roads has covered the cracks up

post-74891-1264447979_thumb.jpg

makes you laugh, holy f**k lad that would make me cry, lucky you werent hurt, and are you telling me the only think you busted was a fog light and a crack on bumper, man you got away light, good to see you walked away, that looks mad,

If i didnt laugh, i think i would be really ****** off, so laughing is the best option.

It happened right outside work, i drove 45 miles through loads of snow, up into the north yorkshire moors, and crashed within walking distance of work

yeh, got the wheel alignment checked straight away, no problems at all, the plastic underneath needs fixing back on, nothing a few cable ties wont fix

I had a crash in that dang snow too :( but mine wasnt as impressive as yours lol but i think i may have done more damage lol. I slid out on a corner on a housing estate and went into someones toebar :S I need a new bumper headlight and fog light :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links