Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.0 Vs 1.33

ChuGNutS

Smart Fortwo is ok if you dont mind getting whiplash everytime it changes gear (yes I have owned one, a 2005 Pure)

The test drive i had in the IQ auto was alot smoother, I'd rather lose a tiny bit of power than have a bad neck haha

IMO the IQ is the car the Smart should have been. I sat in a Smart car again a month or so ago and it is so cramped inside and very basic. Wish i had never bought one, I lost 1k in depreciation after 3 months of ownership.

Smart Fortwo is ok if you dont mind getting whiplash everytime it changes gear (yes I have owned one, a 2005 Pure)

The test drive i had in the IQ auto was alot smoother, I'd rather lose a tiny bit of power than have a bad neck haha

IMO the IQ is the car the Smart should have been. I sat in a Smart car again a month or so ago and it is so cramped inside and very basic. Wish i had never bought one, I lost 1k in depreciation after 3 months of ownership.

I agree with you on all those point Sally, thats why I'm swapping over to an IQ3 tomorrow :thumbsup:

But an IQ is in fact faster in any way then a Smart..........try is with numbers instead of your "experience" and you'll see the difference. (Smart on an motorway doeing 70-90.......my deepest respect)

Smart 71bhp 750kilos IQ 68bhp 950kilos

Check out this video

most people I know who have driven both agree the Smart is faster :thumbsup:

950 kilo's :blink: with driver and a passenger then i suppose?

Mine is 820 acording to the paperwork.

(Toyota engines are getting peak performance after about 3000 miles)

Take your stopwatch ......smart makes a lot more noise and is hard on the suspension................feels much faster ;-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links