Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing Front Seats

daiashthomas

hi there i'm looking at fitting different seats to my auris, preferably something toyota based, i.e corolla tsport seats, or something along those lines, are there any others you can think of that would fit in the cabin, without looking too out of place? as the standard seats are not turning out to be as comfy or supportive as we first thought they were

Hey Thomas!

Was considering to do the same thing, but decided to forget the project for some time because of super expensive seat prices. Have you been asking for seat prices from Toyota, how much are they asking for a pair in GB?

There's not much to choose from when we're talking about aftermarket seats with side airbags fitted. But I managed to find Sporter CS seats from Recaro

Company in Finland is asking 1530€ excl. installation kit and installation work. Price for one seat incl. installation kit and installation = 2000€

recaro_cs.jpg

Best regards, Alex

i have not yet spoken to toyota about seats, but i have seen the super expensive recaros with airbags, very nice seats though!

I've asked Toyota about the price last summer. They did not find prices for Yaris TS seats so they told me the price for Auris original seats. Don't remember the exact numbers but the price excluding installation was something like Recaros including the installation. Can imagine how much they're asking for sportier TS seats then... It's worth checking though as it's possible that I remember incorrectly. On the other hand, the information was so shocking that I am pretty sure I remember it right :D

Best regards, Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links