Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

!new & Improved 1/4 Mile League!

ricc

Hi guys,

Its nearly the end of Jan and it looks likes were now pretty clear of snow! haha. So it's time to think about the 2010 rwyb season.

There is an existing league stickied at the top, I intend to 'archive' this off, in the sense that I will turn it into a ''Hall of Glory'' which will feature the current cars on it. It will be numbered and sorted according to fastest time as usual. But additions would be made. I will be looking to add thumbnail sized car images, a small bio and spec sheet for the car (must be relevent to the point at which the noted time was set).

Clearly, as and when existing entrants improve upon their times I shal edit accordingly. Making note of any changes to vehicle spec too.

This year I'd like to set up a new style league, which will run on a points system which will aim to offset variations in car power, and/or modifications. I'm also looking at setting up rounds/heats with plenty of advanced notice so people can either attend or tell me to change them! lol.

As it would be based on a points system I would intend on trying to organise a 'Season Finale', where by the cars go head to head and times become irrelevant.

Further details of the points system, car classifications and proposed season finale will be posted in due course :)

Ricc.

ps, @ OP, turn TCS firmly to the 'OFF' position prior to burnout and launch. ;)

lol yeah.

looks like ill have some catching up to do lol

well i wasnt sure but im pretty convinced by Rule 1, 'Dawesy has a 5 second penalty for each and every run he makes. Because his cars too fast.'

dang dude. know how you feel.

having the possibility of a 25% paycut hanging over me dosnt inspire confidence :huh:

still if the rolla is off the road all year ill just have to trailer it around :(

tis bad times in the world eh :(

as always family and work come first, getting to play out in hte cars is merely one of lifes little perks. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links