Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Old Black Ae82

waqarv

now for sale on eBay in ireland- 130362661645

when i sold it, it had 147k with history, funny how it only has 100k now????????????????????????????

now for sale on ebay in ireland- 130362661645

when i sold it, it had 147k with history, funny how it only has 100k now????????????????????????????

Maybe its been driven around in reverse since you sold it :D Are you going to report it?

my gf's brother mates had this beat up old BMW that he bought of a farmer, it has been in a field for years. their intension was to do her up and sell it, and also on the process wind the speedo back!! i know its wrong... but as soon as they took the instrument cluster off there was a not on the back of the cluster saying - 'oh no, not again!!'. made me laugh :)

my gf's brother mates had this beat up old BMW that he bought of a farmer, it has been in a field for years. their intension was to do her up and sell it, and also on the process wind the speedo back!! i know its wrong... but as soon as they took the instrument cluster off there was a not on the back of the cluster saying - 'oh no, not again!!'. made me laugh :)

:lol: :lol: Bloody brilliant! I must remember to do things like that! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links