Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ebc Brakes For 1.6 2005

superjim42

hi guys i need help.

i am looking at ebc brakes at ebcbrakesdirect.co.uk

i want to order front discs + pads + rear pads.

i have chosen the three for my vehicle which is listed as 'corolla e12 2002-' so i presume that includes my 2005 model.

the diameter for the discs are - 255

height is - 49

new thickness - 25

min. thickness - 23

part no. - D1128

front pads part no. - DP1457

rear pads part no. - DP1458

NOW when i proceed to order it asks me the year of MANUFACTURE and it states the year of manufacture may be different to year of REGISTRATION....so i was wondering if anyone had an idea of what this would be? my reg 2005...

thanks in advance...sorry i am a noob in these things just dont have a clue :wacko:

:thumbsup:

cheers mate for the ONLY reply lol

i have ordered them now anyway i kinda assumed they would be ok.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
have you had these brakes fitted yet mate? if so what are they like and which ones did you buy?

hi mate ye i had them fitted just last week they came through the post and i had the car full serviced with brakes on. they are very good. and are recommended for the price! no squeeks and the braking feels much better than the standard toyota brakes.

i had the front and rear discs changed aswell as front and rear pads all from EBC. if you go to the website i stated in the first post you can order from there too.

i only bought the standard brakes though they arent the redstuff or greenstuff brakes as i cant afford them due to the service and fitting for brakes which i had to fork out for.

hope that helps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links