Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Doctor

anchorman

This is doing the rounds at the moment. I think it might be they way it is driven. Any other suggestions for this poor lady?;

DearSheila.jpg

It could be a dirt blocking the injectors, can't think of anything else! :D

It could be a dirt blocking the injectors, can't think of anything else! :D

Nah....I would go for same as the next door neighbour's daughter.....de coke.

Oh the Banter.....

Big Kev :yahoo:

This is doing the rounds at the moment. I think it might be they way it is driven. Any other suggestions for this poor lady?;

DearSheila.jpg

Dear Sheila, I feel that Johns advice is totally misguided + doesn't really get to the root of the problem, IMO you should follow your hubbies example and get rid of the old banger + find a newer sportier model with less miles on the clock, ultimately this will be a much better ride provided it is serviced regularly + the correct lubricants are used, make sure you wash it regularly + an occasional brisk polish with a sheepskin mitt should keep it in as new condition... :thumbsup: Stew

Dear Sheila,

Can't help with advice on fixing your car, but what I can tell you is that your bedroom ceiling could be doing with a

coat of paint.

Yours,

The neighbours daughter. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DearSheila.jpg

Dear Sheila, I feel that Johns advice is totally misguided + doesn't really get to the root of the problem, IMO you should follow your hubbies example and get rid of the old banger + find a newer sportier model with less miles on the clock, ultimately this will be a much better ride provided it is serviced regularly + the correct lubricants are used, make sure you wash it regularly + an occasional brisk polish with a sheepskin mitt should keep it in as new condition... :thumbsup: Stew

Stewmin,

I really hope it took you hours to think aw this answer up, or you have just confirmed there are some REALLY strange foax on this Forum.

TeeHee,

Big Kev :P

:D

i really do not what to recomend in this cacse - -either to treat husband or to investigate injection system.

:o

:yes:

DearSheila.jpg

Stewmin,

I really hope it took you hours to think aw this answer up, or you have just confirmed there are some REALLY strange foax on this Forum.

TeeHee,

You have me worried now Kev :unsure: It took me longer to type it than to think of it :rolleyes: Anyway what sought of a 32 yr old woman doesn't have a mobile phone in this day + age? If she'd give him a ring before walking in unanounced she would have been none the wiser. Also we have been told during the bad weather to look after our older neighbours, thats all this young lady was doing, she was probably just checking his duvet had the correct Tog rating.. :thumbsup: Stew

DearSheila.jpg

Stewmin,

TeeHee,

You have me worried now Kev :unsure: It took me longer to type it than to think of it :rolleyes: Anyway what sought of a 32 yr old woman doesn't have a mobile phone in this day + age? If she'd give him a ring before walking in unanounced she would have been none the wiser. Also we have been told during the bad weather to look after our older neighbours, thats all this young lady was doing, she was probably just checking his duvet had the correct Tog rating.. :thumbsup: Stew

I surrender to a superior nit....sorry, wit.

Big Kev :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links