Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uhm.. Yeaaaaa

-T- Sport

Ok, so yea.. they're only 40 profile's on 17's but still... even 45's seem as though they'd leave a nice gap... especially on the back as I never carry a spare... Looks fine when driving though and I don't rip my bumper off on things. xD

Opinions? Think I'll have to get me some coilovers next... lol.

02022010207.jpg

03022010208.jpg

03022010209.jpg

03022010210.jpg

03022010211.jpg

Looks lush mate, a lot better than your previous ones (no offence) ;) But I do think 45 helps fill in the arches more, and agree on the coilovers will look lovely once it's dropped more :thumbsup:

Looks stunning, really does mate! :drool:

Rims are just brilliant, coilovers will finish it brilliantly. I do like the way you say that you "need" coilovers. :P

I do 'Need' them! But the Mrs won't let me get them! Threats on a postcard please! :lol:

bigger lip on the rears is making my eyes go 'boggledygoop'........ hatches + variation = comfoozing.

haha yeh! I thought it was just the angle. o.O

Sweet fella, realy liked those rims when i was choosing, so good choice.

But ignore the mrs just slam it :thumbsup:

Nope. 1" Lip fronts and 2" lip rears. They're meant for drifiting stle cars but hey.. Me likes em on meh hatch! lol.

Bridges - Tad hard with the baby n all. Supprised I got away with the Wheels and Exhaust!

Maybe I'll start a 'Get Key some Coilovers" Fund... :lol: I could start by selling my TTE box I suppose... £140 Delivered! anyone? :lol2:

I have got 45s on my 17" lenso's, looks good imo.

And I also think these wheels looks alot better then your previous ones, it looks more brute and powerful ^_^

I also have got coilovers, a 50mm drop front and 55mm drop rear, perfect!

new wheels are 100 times nicer than old ones, it also would have looked class with multispoke black alloys with red lip, but the ones on now look very well, they do seem a bit lost in the arch alright, the 45s would have filled the arch better,

did you not have the car lowered with the 18s on ?

well from a modded car point of view - slam it

but with a baby in the back - not a great idea, he/she wont appricate the rough ride, alot of crying i would imagine !!!!

but it would look lovely lowered on coilovers , oh and nice wheels :thumbsup:

It's lowered 15mm on Eibachs. Once the 45's are on it'll have to stay like that. Rear would look alot better if it had the weight of the spare in there.

Key.... let Jen drive and you sit in the back.... rear wheel arch gap gone... sorted :thumbsup:

:lol:

Key.... let Jen drive and you sit in the back.... rear wheel arch gap gone... sorted :thumbsup:

Aren't you supposed to be setting a good example for young and fragile minds such as mine?... :P

;)

Aren't you supposed to be setting a good example for young and fragile minds such as mine?... :P

;)

I was simply trying to help Key... i don't know what you read into the post.... :huh:

:P :lol:

;)

I was simply trying to help Key... i don't know what you read into the post.... :huh:

:P :lol:

Precisely! You should be oppressing imaginative minds such as my own! ;)

* No, that wasn't mod bashing, it was a bit of fun. :D

Alchemists looked better IMO, the rear wheel in the side on view looks like a space saver wheel with the massive gap.

But as usual i am alone in my opinion, hey ho its all good....... Put Alch's back on....

Haha, You seem to be good at having single opinions :D

Alchemists looked better IMO, the rear wheel in the side on view looks like a space saver wheel with the massive gap.

But as usual i am alone in my opinion, hey ho its all good....... Put Alch's back on....

That'd be the deeper lip making it look smaller on the angle. Alchs filled them arches better, but these are nicer wheels IMHO.

Yeh but i don't go "Baaa .... Baaaaa.... Baaaaaaaaaaa" lol .....

I don't dislike em, just not as nice as the Alch's....

Still as long as you like em fella ..... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links