Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor

big_chris

just a quick update despite being put off by problems people have had with there compressors

im picking mine up tues wed next week

in all honesty i probably wouldnt of gone for it if i didnt have the warranty and the leather but they have really pushed me more into wanting the car

and i love the fact its so rare and different

just a quick question how do you guys find the petrol with them and what fuel is best i no super or optimax but any particular one

also can some1 post of pic if they dont mind of the engine bay and where you cheek the supercharger oil

thanks chris

just a quick update despite being put off by problems people have had with there compressors

in all honesty i probably wouldnt of gone for it if i didnt have the warranty and the leather but they have really pushed me more into wanting the car

just a quick question how do you guys find the petrol with them and what fuel is best i no super or optimax but any particular one

also can some1 post of pic if they dont mind of the engine bay and where you cheek the supercharger oil

thanks chris

hi there,mine was the one that was checked and the dealer said it was dry was it or was'nt it i don't now but they fitted a new charger,anyway you want to know how to check the oil in charger its a strip down i'm afraid when you look at the charger from the front of the car theres 6 bolts holding the air intake housing its under there a 14 mm bolt which is infact the dip stick,when checking the oil do not screw it in just push it in and read the level it should be in the middle of the marks so as when its screwed in its at the top marker and not over filled,but tte told me it was a lifetime fill :o hope this helps.

thanks chris

hi there,mine was the one that was checked and the dealer said it was dry was it or was'nt it i don't now but they fitted a new charger,anyway you want to know how to check the oil in charger its a strip down i'm afraid when you look at the charger from the front of the car theres 6 bolts holding the air intake housing its under there a 14 mm bolt which is infact the dip stick,when checking the oil do not screw it in just push it in and read the level it should be in the middle of the marks so as when its screwed in its at the top marker and not over filled,but tte told me it was a lifetime fill :o hope this helps.

do a search SUPERCHARGER OIL its all on there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links