Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Rav Vx Audio ,trip Computer Instructions

tat3trib1

hello to all rav4 fans.ive just bought my first rav its a 5 dr petrol 2003 vx and i love it.I have full sirvice history and all owners manuals except for the intergrated audio ,trip computer system .please could someone tell me were i can get a copy of the instructions especially for the trip computer operation how to use it as i want to see how many MPG iam getting.yhanks for any help cheers alan.

hello to all rav4 fans.ive just bought my first rav its a 5 dr petrol 2003 vx and i love it.I have full sirvice history and all owners manuals except for the intergrated audio ,trip computer system .please could someone tell me were i can get a copy of the instructions especially for the trip computer operation how to use it as i want to see how many MPG iam getting.yhanks for any help cheers alan.

Welcome here Alan....Top model you've got there and the best shape as well.... :D :D :D

On the Radio... the bottom right button is the trip one...press this and it will then take you into the trip computer settings.. press in this button again and hold for about three seconds and the stereo will bleep and reset the digits your on... just go though them all to reset. Fill up then drive about 20 or so miles for the system to work out the averages again....

If your system is showing kilometres and not MPH then the top right dial button takes you into the settings where you can change this value....

Just to rub it in... My D4D VX model is doing about 44mpg currently (all these dark mornings and dark nights with the heater on full and heated rear window on knock the mpg out) shore you should be able to get mid 30's......

In my owners manual the trip computer info is from page 174. Did they change it from the following year? There have been posts on here about the mpg average being optimistic but I've always found mine accurate (unfortunately).

In my owners manual the trip computer info is from page 174. Did they change it from the following year? There have been posts on here about the mpg average being optimistic but I've always found mine accurate (unfortunately).

The mpg figure in mine is startlingly optimistic (as of today shown =41, actual 33) but I am manual-less to know more than the basics in resetting. I don't suppose it works in yankee gallons as well as Imperial? If so, that would go a long way towards explaining it but is that reprogrammable?

Mike D

The mpg figure in mine is startlingly optimistic (as of today shown =41, actual 33) but I am manual-less to know more than the basics in resetting. I don't suppose it works in yankee gallons as well as Imperial? If so, that would go a long way towards explaining it but is that reprogrammable?

Mike D

Here's mine being really accurate :unsure: :unsure: ;)

IMG00223.jpg

Here's mine being really accurate :unsure: :unsure: ;)

IMG00223.jpg

:D :P Now that 206CC WILL do that if it is a diesel one! Well OK, only 58

Mike D

This was keeping it just under 70 and light throttle between Chapel-en-le-Frith (Nr Buxton) and Folkestone

mpgcalais.jpg

This is the normal ready of late....after having lights and heater on....most of way to work.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

IMAG0010.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links