Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fog Light Woes

IrishRob

So Iv been saving up a bit of money since christmas to treat my Aygo to some lowering springs and fog lights, no particular reason just fancied them on the car, called into the dealer over the weekend to get it sorted and they emailed me today to say that they dont make the fog lights for my model Aygo anymore! Talk about gutted! but at least iv a bit of unexpected cash to splash out still though :(

So Iv been saving up a bit of money since christmas to treat my Aygo to some lowering springs and fog lights, no particular reason just fancied them on the car, called into the dealer over the weekend to get it sorted and they emailed me today to say that they dont make the fog lights for my model Aygo anymore! Talk about gutted! but at least iv a bit of unexpected cash to splash out still though :(

Look on eBay, there was lots of genuine Toyota aygo foglights for sale last time i looked.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trk...-All-Categories

It's a shame they don't make the fog lights for the old model any more, a bit silly I think as there are still people who'd probably like them fitted. I was thinking about having them at some point. Only trouble with them being on eBay, is you've then got to find somewhere to get them fitted, unless Toyota will still do that. But it's always a bit annoying when they turn round and say they don't sell/make something for a model that's only recently been facelifted.

As far as I know, the kit available on eBay is just for the lights and fitting brackets, and does not include the wiring harness, so you would need to get auto electician to wire them in. There is fitting instructions available on the Toyota AIM website.

I'm surprised that they superseded those parts so quickly. Maybe a breakers yard would be a good start point for you?

Had a look at them on eBay and your right there dont seem to be electrics included, wouldnt stand a chance of doing it myself as im seriously colour blind so would ended up fried lol. Will be in the breakers up in manchester next week so will be having a good look around, got a list for me, a mate and my mam!

Nah don't worry, I just fitted TTE foglamps to my 07 plate. I work at a dealership and after much faffing around i found that the listing on EAPM was incorrect and the kit doesnt automatically supercede like it ought to. Ask your local dealer to order the RH foglamp and bezel (Cant remember the part number off hand) its approx £227.00 and is a comlete kit. I have asked TGB to update thier system but this can take months.

Oh and go for TTE springs, In combination with 195-45-15V tyres you'll have an awful lot of fun i promise

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links